Crestwood, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Crestwood Motorcycle Crash Lawyers serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Crestwood, MO. As one of the leading motorcycle wreck attorney in Crestwood, Chris Dixon offers legal counsel to injury victims. The Dixon firm has won millions of dollars in motorcycle accident claims
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Crestwood motorcycle crash lawyers at Dixon counsel victims through the claims process. At Dixon, we understand how challenging it can be for victims to navigate cases when you consider serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Our various other legal services include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning legal services are free unless we win. Contact Us now at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Crestwood Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle crash claim in Crestwood takes attention to detail and action. It is important for victims to reach out to an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that clients and their families hire a motorcycle crash attorney as soon as possible. Attorneys will gather information about the crash and launch the claim. Normally, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is crucial. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away or GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for clients. In addition, a speedy trial allows the Dixon lawyers to get our clients the compensation they need to pay for expenses like medical bills and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Stats
Here are a couple of national and local motorcycle injury statistics worth taking note of.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle crash than a car wreck. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or about 13 percent of motor vehicle wreck victims).
- Nearly 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (according to the NHTSA). Most of the fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately half of supersport, touring, and standard motorcycle riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. 27 percent had a .08+ BAC.
- HG Legal Resources reports 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (usually a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of crashes.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, several thousand dollars more.
Many wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include not having enough space or low visibility. The Motorcycle Crash Attorneys in Crestwood are more than willing to help victims and their families.
Do You Need a Crestwood Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
An important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to help fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re severely injured, a lawyer can act as an advocate throughout the case, which allows you the freedom to recover.
- Victims of crashes are likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with various other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Crestwood motorcycle accident lawyer can help.
- A lot of victims don’t hire legal representation because of these financial factors. However, the Crestwood motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees based on a final settlement.
Seasoned Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Crestwood, MO
In addition to personal injury and car accidents, Chris focuses on various other areas. In terms of Crestwood motorcycle wrecks, these include:
Feel free to view Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases for more information about our success as Crestwood Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys. Here’s additional things to know about our legal representation in Crestwood, Crestwood:
- How much is legal representation to open a motorcycle injury claim? The fee depends on the scope of a claim. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment agreement, which means you are charged a percentage based on a settlement, which allows you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How much can I win? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement may match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Our Crestwood Motorcycle Attorneys can provide clients with more info about settlements and rewards.
- What do I do if I’m in a motorcycle accident? The next step is to call Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. We can help you through the complicated legal process with top-notch Crestwood legal representation.
Contact Your Crestwood Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Crestwood motorcycle crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have won victims upwards of $50 million in rewards. View Dixon Injury Firm’s recent victories. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now for additional information about a free case review and consultation from the Crestwood Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle crash in Crestwood, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois cities: