Crossville, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Crossville Motorcycle Accident Lawyers help clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Crash Attorney Crossville, IL. As a leading motorcycle crash lawyer in Crossville, Chris Dixon offers legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has won millions of dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Crossville motorcycle crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can guide victims through the settlement process. At Dixon, we know how difficult it can be for victims to manage claims considering recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon Injury Firm’s other legal services include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning you only pay legal fees if we win. Contact Us now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
Crossville Motorcycle Crash Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle injury claim in Crossville takes attention to detail and action. It is crucial for victims to be in touch with an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims and their families hire a motorcycle wreck attorney as soon as possible. Attorneys will investigate the accident and launch the claim. Usually, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to the other party, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being deleted. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for our clients. Even more so, a quick trial allows the Dixon Injury Firm to get victims and their families the reimbursement they need to pay for medical bills and other expenses and time off work.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Stats
Here are a few national and local motorcycle accident stats worth noting.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car accident. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or about 13 percent of car wreck victims).
- Nearly a third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (via the NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to 50 percent of supersport, touring, and standard riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the III, or just over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. A quarter showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG.org reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (on average a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of accidents.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, crashes.
Around half of all accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include not being visible to other drivers, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Crossville are ready to help victims and their families.
Do You Need a Crossville Motorcycle Wreck Attorney?
One important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after an accident is to fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, a few of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are severely injured, a lawyer can be an advocate for your case, which allows you time to recover.
- Victims of accidents are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with additional injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Crossville motorcycle crash lawyer can help.
- Some victims won’t hire lawyers because of these financial factors. However, the Crossville motorcycle attorneys at Dixon only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Seasoned Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Crossville, IL
In addition to truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, Chris Dixon specializes in a number of areas. In terms of Crossville motorcycle accidents, these include:
You can read Dixon Injury Firm’s recent case reviews for more information about our success as Crossville Motorcycle Accident Lawyers. Here’s some additional info about Dixon’s legal services in Crossville, Crossville:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to start a motorcycle accident claim? The fee depends on the type of a claim. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment system, meaning you only pay a percentage if we win the case, allowing you to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a reward if I win a case? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Dixon’s Crossville Motorcycle Attorneys can give potential clients with additional information about rewards and settlements.
- What do I do if I’m in a motorcycle accident? The first step is to call Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. We will help you through the complicated legal process with seasoned Crossville legal representation.
Contact Your Crossville Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Crossville motorcycle wreck lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have won clients and their families upwards of $50 million in rewards. View Dixon Injury Firm’s recent cases. Call Us today for additional info about a case review from your Crossville Motorcycle Crash Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle crash in Crossville, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri areas: