Dardenne Prairie, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Dardenne Prairie Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys serve clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Dardenne Prairie, MO. As a seasoned motorcycle accident attorney in Dardenne Prairie, Christopher Dixon offers legal counsel to injury victims. The Dixon firm has won millions of dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Dardenne Prairie motorcycle crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm helps victims through the settlement process. We know how difficult it can be for victims to handle cases considering serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon Injury Firm’s various other legal services include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning we only charge if we win the case. Call Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Dardenne Prairie Motorcycle Injury Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle injury case in Dardenne Prairie requires action and attention to detail. It’s essential for victims to reach out to an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that clients and their families hire a motorcycle accident lawyer as soon as possible. Dixon’s specialists will conduct an investigation and launch the claim. Normally, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is crucial. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away or GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for our clients. Even more so, a quick trial allows our lawyers to get victims and their families the compensation they deserve to pay for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Stats
Here are a couple of national and local motorcycle injury stats worth mentioning.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle wreck than a car crash. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or about 13 percent of motor vehicle wreck deaths).
- Almost 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (PDF via NHTSA). Most of the fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to 50 percent of standard, touring, and supersport motorcycle riders did not have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the III, or just over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. A quarter had a .08+ BAC.
- HG Legal Resources reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (usually a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of accidents.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, crashes.
Around half of all wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include low visibility, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Dardenne Prairie are more than willing to help victims.
Should You Need a Dardenne Prairie Motorcycle Wreck Attorney?
One important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after an accident is to fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, three of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re severely injured, a lawyer will act as an advocate throughout the claims process, allowing you time to recover.
- People in wrecks are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with various other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Dardenne Prairie motorcycle accident attorney can help.
- Many people won’t hire legal counsel because of financial pressure. However, the Dardenne Prairie motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees based on a final settlement.
Experienced Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Dardenne Prairie, MO
In addition to personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm focuses on a variety of areas. In terms of Dardenne Prairie motorcycle wrecks, these include:
Please view Dixon Injury Firm’s case reviews for additional information about our success as Dardenne Prairie Motorcycle Accident Lawyers. Here’s more things to know about our legal representation in Dardenne Prairie, Dardenne Prairie:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon in a motorcycle injury case? This depends on the type of case. Dixon uses a contingency payment agreement, meaning you are only charged if we win the claim, allowing you to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a reward if I win a case? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In trial, a settlement may match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Dixon’s Dardenne Prairie Motorcycle Attorneys can provide potential clients with additional info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open an injury case? The next step is to contact Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys can help clients through the complicated legal process with top-notch Dardenne Prairie legal representation.
Contact Your Dardenne Prairie Motorcycle Attorney Today
The Dardenne Prairie motorcycle accident lawyers at Dixon have won clients and their families approximately $34 million in rewards. Feel free to view Dixon’s recent victories. Call Chris Dixon today for more information about a consultation and free case review from the Dardenne Prairie Motorcycle Injury Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle crash in Dardenne Prairie, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois cities: