De Soto, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our De Soto Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys help clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer De Soto, MO. As one of the leading motorcycle accident attorney in De Soto, Christopher Dixon offers legal representation to injury victims. The Dixon firm has won more than 35 million dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the De Soto motorcycle wreck lawyers at Dixon counsels victims through the settlement process. At Dixon, we know how challenging it can be for victims to manage cases considering serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon’s various other legal services include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment plan, meaning our services are free unless we win the case. Contact Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
De Soto Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle accident claim in De Soto takes attention to detail and action. It’s essential for victims to reach out to an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that clients and their families hire a motorcycle accident attorney as soon as possible. Dixon’s specialists will gather information about the crash and start the claim. Normally, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is crucial. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a win for our clients. Just as important, a quick trial allows our lawyers to get our clients the reimbursement they deserve to pay for expenses like medical bills and time off work.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Statistics
Here are a few local and national motorcycle wreck statistics worth noting.
- The IIHS says riders are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car accident. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or nearly 13 percent of car wreck deaths).
- Nearly one-third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (according to the NHTSA). Most of the fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to half of supersport, touring, and standard motorcycle riders were not wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or a little more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. One-fourth had a .08+ BAC.
- HG.org reports three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (on average a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of crashes.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, crashes.
A number of accidents involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include not being visible to other drivers, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Injury Lawyers in De Soto are prepared to help victims.
Do You Need to Hire a De Soto Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
One important reason to seek out a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after an accident is to fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re injured, an attorney can act as an advocate throughout the claims process, allowing you the freedom to recover.
- Victims of accidents are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A De Soto motorcycle wreck attorney can help.
- A lot of people won’t hire attorneys because of these financial factors. However, the De Soto motorcycle attorneys at Dixon only charge legal fees pending a victory.
Seasoned Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in De Soto, MO
In addition to personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, Chris focuses on various other areas. Regarding De Soto motorcycle wrecks, these include:
Feel free to read our recent case reviews for more information about our success as De Soto Motorcycle Injury Attorneys. Here’s some more information about Dixon’s legal services in De Soto, De Soto:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to open a motorcycle accident claim? Cost depends on the size of the case. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment plan, which means clients only pay a percentage if we win the case, allowing you to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big of a settlement could I get? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement could match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Dixon’s De Soto Motorcycle Lawyers can give clients with more info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I start a case? The first step is to call Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers can help clients through the complicated legal process with top-notch De Soto legal counsel.
Contact Your De Soto Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The De Soto motorcycle injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have won victims upwards of $34,000,000 in compensation. View Dixon’s recent victories and cases. Call Us today for more information about a free case review and consultation from your De Soto Motorcycle Accident Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Injury Attorney Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to represent clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you require a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle accident in De Soto, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri areas: