Defiance, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Defiance Motorcycle Accident Attorneys serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Defiance, MO. As a leading motorcycle accident attorney in Defiance, Chris Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims. The Dixon Injury firm has settled millions of dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident claims
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Defiance motorcycle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm helps victims through the settlement process. We understand how challenging it is for victims to handle cases when you consider expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon’s other legal capabilities include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment program, meaning we only charge if we win the case. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Defiance Motorcycle Injury Lawyer
Winning a motorcycle wreck case in Defiance requires action and attention to detail. It is important for victims to be in touch with a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that clients hire a motorcycle wreck attorney as soon as possible. Attorneys will investigate the accident and launch the case. Usually, this involves sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for our clients. Just as important, a speedy trial allows the Dixon Injury Firm to get victims and their families the compensation they deserve for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Statistics
Here are a few local and national motorcycle accident statistics worth taking note of.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle wreck than a car crash. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle wreck deaths).
- Nearly a third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (via the NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the III, or just over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. 27 percent showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG Legal Resources reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (usually a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, crashes.
A number of wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include alcohol, driver fatigue, and not being apparent to other drivers. The Motorcycle Crash Attorneys in Defiance are prepared to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Should You Need a Defiance Motorcycle Injury Attorney?
An important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, a few of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re injured severely, an attorney will act as advocate for your case, which allows you time to recover.
- Victims of accidents likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Combined with additional injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Defiance motorcycle wreck lawyer can help.
- Some people won’t hire attorneys because of these financial factors. However, the Defiance motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees pending a victory.
Seasoned Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Defiance, MO
In addition to personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, Chris focuses on a number of areas. In regard to Defiance motorcycle crashes, these include:
Feel free to read through Dixon’s results and recent cases for additional information about our success as Defiance Motorcycle Accident Attorneys. Here are some additional information about our legal representation in Defiance, Defiance:
- What does it cost to start a motorcycle injury case? The fee depends on the scope of a claim. Dixon uses a contingency payment plan, meaning clients are only charged if we win the claim, which allows clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory could match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Dixon’s Defiance Motorcycle Lawyers can provide potential clients with more info about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open a claim? The first step is to call the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers will help clients through the complicated legal process with seasoned Defiance legal representation.
Contact Your Defiance Motorcycle Attorney Today
The Defiance motorcycle accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have won victims approximately $34 million in compensation. View Dixon’s recent victories. Call Chris Dixon now for additional info about a free case review and consultation from your Defiance Motorcycle Accident Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to represent clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle accident in Defiance, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri cities: