Dieterich, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Dieterich Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Dieterich, IL. As a leading motorcycle wreck attorney in Dieterich, Christopher Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims. The Dixon firm has settled millions of dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Dieterich motorcycle crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can guide victims through the claims process. At Dixon, we understand how challenging it can be for victims to handle cases when you consider serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon’s other legal services include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment plan, meaning legal services are free unless we win. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Dieterich Motorcycle Injury Attorney
Winning a motorcycle wreck claim in Dieterich requires attention to detail and action. It’s important for victims to reach out to a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that clients hire a motorcycle crash lawyer as soon as possible. Dixon’s specialists will investigate the accident and launch the claim. Typically, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away and GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for clients. In addition, a quick trial allows Dixon to get victims the compensation they deserve to pay for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a couple of local and national motorcycle injury stats worth mentioning.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car wreck. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or about 13 percent of car wreck victims).
- Almost one-third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (via the NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to 50 percent of standard, touring, and supersport riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. 27 percent showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (on average a passenger car. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of accidents.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, accidents.
Around half of all wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include distracted driving, lane changes, intersections, and not being visible to other drivers. The Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Dieterich are ready to provide legal counsel to victims.
Do You Need to Hire a Dieterich Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
One important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the main reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured, an attorney will act as an advocate throughout the case, allowing you time to recover.
- People in wrecks likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with additional injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Dieterich motorcycle wreck attorney can help.
- Many people don’t hire legal representation because of financial pressure. However, the Dieterich motorcycle attorneys at Dixon only charge legal fees pending a victory.
Seasoned Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Dieterich, IL
In addition to workers compensation, truck and car accidents, and personal injury, the Dixon Injury Firm specializes in various other areas. In regard to Dieterich motorcycle crashes, these include:
Please read Dixon’s recent case reviews for additional information about our success as Dieterich Motorcycle Crash Lawyers. Here are more information about our legal representation in Dieterich, Dieterich:
- How much would legal counsel cost to start a motorcycle injury claim? This depends on the scope of the case. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment agreement, which means clients only pay a percentage if we win the case, allowing clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How much can I win? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Dixon’s Dieterich Motorcycle Attorneys can give potential clients with additional info about settlements and rewards.
- How do I start a case? The next step is to contact the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers can help you through the complicated legal process with experienced Dieterich legal counsel.
Contact Your Dieterich Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Dieterich motorcycle injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have won victims and their families upwards of $50 million in compensation. You can view our recent victories and cases. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now for additional information about a case review from your Dieterich Motorcycle Injury Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Injury Lawyer Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle crash in Dieterich, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois areas: