Dongola, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Dongola Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers help clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Dongola, IL. As one of the leading motorcycle accident attorney in Dongola, Christopher Dixon offers legal counsel to injury victims. The Dixon Injury firm has collected more than 35 million in settlements fighting to win motorcycle accident claims
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Dongola motorcycle accident lawyers at Dixon can guide victims through the claims process. At Dixon, we know how difficult it is for victims to negotiate cases considering recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon’s other legal capabilities include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means legal services are free unless we win. Contact Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Dongola Motorcycle Injury Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle crash case in Dongola requires attention to detail and action. It’s crucial for victims to contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that clients and their families hire a motorcycle crash lawyer as quickly as possible. Attorneys will conduct an investigation and launch the case. Typically, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away and GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for our clients. In addition, a quick trial allows Dixon to get victims the compensation they need for expenses like medical bills and lost wages.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Stats
Here’s a couple of local and national motorcycle wreck stats worth taking note of.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states riders are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle wreck than a car accident. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or about 13 percent of car crash deaths).
- Nearly a third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (according to the NHTSA). Most of the fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard riders did not have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the III, or a little more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. 27 percent had a .08+ BAC.
- HG reports 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (usually a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, several thousand dollars more.
Around half of all accidents involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include not being visible to other drivers, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Dongola are prepared to provide legal counsel to victims.
Do You Need a Dongola Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
One important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re severely injured, an attorney will be an advocate throughout the claims process, allowing you the freedom to recover.
- People in wrecks are likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Combined with other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Dongola motorcycle crash lawyer can help.
- Some victims won’t hire legal representation because of these financial factors. However, the Dongola motorcycle attorneys at Dixon only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Experienced Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Dongola, IL
Including truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, Chris Dixon specializes in a number of areas. In terms of Dongola motorcycle wrecks, these include:
Feel free to read through Dixon’s case reviews for more information about our success as Dongola Motorcycle Crash Lawyers. Here are more info about our legal representation in Dongola, Dongola:
- What does it cost to open a motorcycle accident claim? This depends on the size of the claim. Dixon uses a contingency payment plan, which means clients are charged a percentage based on a settlement, which allows you to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How much can I win? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement could match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Dixon’s Dongola Motorcycle Lawyers can provide clients with additional information about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open an injury case? The next step is to call the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys can help clients through the complicated legal process with top-notch Dongola legal counsel.
Contact Your Dongola Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Dongola motorcycle accident attorneys at Dixon have won clients and their families more than $34,000,000 in compensation. View Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases. Call Us today for more information about a consultation and free case review from your Dongola Motorcycle Injury Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Injury Attorney Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle wreck in Dongola, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri areas: