Du Bois, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Du Bois Motorcycle Accident Attorneys serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney Du Bois, IL. As an experienced motorcycle crash attorney in Du Bois, Chris Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims. The Dixon firm has collected more than 35 million in settlements in motorcycle accident claims
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Du Bois motorcycle accident attorneys at Dixon guide victims and their families through the settlement process. At Dixon, we know how difficult it can be for victims to navigate claims when you consider serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon’s other legal capabilities include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning we don’t charge unless we win. Contact Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
Du Bois Motorcycle Injury Attorney
Winning a motorcycle crash case in Du Bois requires action and attention to detail. It’s important for victims to be in touch with an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that victims and their families hire a motorcycle injury lawyer as quickly as possible. Dixon’s specialists will investigate the accident and start the case. Usually, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away or GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for our clients. Just as important, a fast trial allows the Dixon attorneys to get victims the compensation they deserve to pay for expenses like medical bills and time off work.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Stats
Here are a few national and local motorcycle crash stats worth noting.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle wreck than a car wreck. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or about 13 percent of motor vehicle accident fatalities).
- Nearly 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (via the NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to half of supersport, touring, and standard riders were not wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or just over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. A quarter showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG.org reports three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (typically a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of crashes.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, several thousand dollars more.
Around half of all accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include not having enough space or low visibility. The Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Du Bois are ready to provide legal counsel to victims.
Do You Need a Du Bois Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
One important reason to seek out a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to help fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, a few of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re severely injured, a lawyer will act as an advocate throughout the claims process, which allows you time to recover.
- People in wrecks likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with various other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Du Bois motorcycle accident lawyer can help.
- Some victims won’t hire legal representation because of financial pressure. However, the Du Bois motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Veteran Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Du Bois, IL
Including personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm specializes in various other areas. In regard to Du Bois motorcycle crashes, these include:
Please read through our recent case reviews for more information about our success as Du Bois Motorcycle Crash Attorneys. Here’s some more things to know about Dixon’s legal representation in Du Bois, Du Bois:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to start a motorcycle injury case? This depends on the type of the claim. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment plan, meaning clients don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win the case, which allows you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big of a settlement could I get? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Our Du Bois Motorcycle Lawyers can give potential clients with more info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I start a case? The next step is to call Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers can help clients through the complicated legal process with seasoned Du Bois legal counsel.
Contact Your Du Bois Motorcycle Attorney Today
The Du Bois motorcycle injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have won clients and their families upwards of $34 million in rewards. You can view our recent cases. Call Chris Dixon today for additional information about a free case review and consultation from your Du Bois Motorcycle Crash Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle accident in Du Bois, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Missouri and Illinois areas: