East St. Louis, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our East St. Louis Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney East St. Louis, IL. As a leading motorcycle accident attorney in East St. Louis, Chris Dixon offers legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has settled millions of dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident claims
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the East St. Louis motorcycle crash lawyers at Dixon can guide victims through the claims process. At Dixon, we know how challenging it is for victims to navigate claims considering expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon’s various other legal services include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning we don’t charge unless we win. Call the Dixon Injury Firm today at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
East St. Louis Motorcycle Injury Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle wreck case in East St. Louis requires attention to detail and action. It’s crucial for victims to reach out to a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that clients and their families hire a motorcycle crash attorney as quickly as possible. Attorneys will conduct an investigation and launch the case. Typically, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away or GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for clients. Just as important, a speedy trial allows our attorneys to get our clients the reimbursement they deserve for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a few national and local motorcycle crash statistics worth taking note of.
- The IIHS states riders are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle wreck than a car crash. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of car crash fatalities).
- Almost one-third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (via the NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About half of supersport, touring, and standard motorcycle riders were not wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. 27 percent had a .08+ BAC.
- HG Legal Resources reports 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (on average a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of crashes.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, crashes.
A number of wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include not being visible to other drivers, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in East St. Louis are ready to help victims.
Should You Need an East St. Louis Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
One important reason to seek out a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, a few of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are injured severely, an attorney will act as an advocate throughout the claims process, which allows you time to recover.
- Victims of crashes likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with various other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. An East St. Louis motorcycle wreck attorney can help.
- Some people don’t hire lawyers because of these financial factors. However, the East St. Louis motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Seasoned Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in East St. Louis, IL
In addition to workers compensation, truck and car accidents, and personal injury, the Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a number of areas. In regard to East St. Louis motorcycle accidents, these include:
Please read Dixon’s case reviews for additional information about our success as East St. Louis Motorcycle Crash Attorneys. Here are some more info about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal services in East St. Louis, East St. Louis:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to start a motorcycle accident case? The fee depends on the scope of the case. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment agreement, which means you are only charged if we win the claim, allowing clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a reward if I win a case? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Our East St. Louis Motorcycle Lawyers can give potential clients with additional info about settlements and rewards.
- How do I start a case? The first step is to contact Chris Dixon at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys will help clients through the complicated legal process with grade-A East St. Louis legal counsel.
Contact Your East St. Louis Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The East St. Louis motorcycle injury attorneys at Dixon have earned victims approximately $34,000,000 in compensation. View Dixon’s recent cases. Call Chris Dixon today for additional information about a case review from your East St. Louis Motorcycle Accident Lawyers.
Types of East St. Louis, IL, Injury Law:
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you require a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle accident in East St. Louis, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois areas: