Eddyville, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Eddyville Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys serve clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Eddyville, IL. As an experienced motorcycle accident attorney in Eddyville, Christopher Dixon offers legal representation to injury victims. The Dixon Injury firm has settled millions of dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident claims
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Eddyville motorcycle crash attorneys at Dixon can guide victims and their families through the settlement process. We understand how difficult it can be for victims to negotiate claims considering recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Our additional legal services include:
We offer a contingency payment plan, which means you only pay legal fees if we win. Contact Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
Eddyville Motorcycle Injury Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle crash claim in Eddyville requires attention to detail and action. It is crucial for victims to be in touch with a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that clients and their families hire a motorcycle injury lawyer as soon as possible. Attorneys will investigate the accident and launch the claim. Typically, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is crucial. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for clients. Even more so, a fast trial allows Dixon to get victims and their families the reimbursement they need to pay for medical bills and other expenses and time off work.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Stats
Here’s a few national and local motorcycle wreck stats worth taking note of.
- The IIHS states people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle accident than a car accident. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle accident deaths).
- Almost 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (via the NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard motorcycle riders did not have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or a little more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. One-fourth showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG.org reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (typically a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of accidents.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, crashes.
Around half of all accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Eddyville are prepared to provide legal counsel to victims.
Do You Need a Eddyville Motorcycle Crash Attorney?
An important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after an accident is to help fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured, an attorney will act as an advocate for your case, which allows you to focus on recovering.
- Victims of wrecks are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with additional injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. An Eddyville motorcycle wreck attorney can help.
- Many people don’t hire attorneys because of these financial factors. However, the Eddyville motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Veteran Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Eddyville, IL
Including truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, the Dixon Injury Firm focuses on a variety of areas. In regard to Eddyville motorcycle wrecks, these include:
Feel free to view our results and recent cases for additional information about our success as Eddyville Motorcycle Injury Lawyers. Here are some additional info about our legal representation in Eddyville, Eddyville:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to start a motorcycle injury claim? This depends on the type of the claim. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment agreement, meaning you are only charged if we win the claim, which allows clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- If I win, how much will I get? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a win could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Dixon’s Eddyville Motorcycle Attorneys can provide clients with more information about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open a claim? The first step is to contact Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers can help you through the complicated legal process with top-notch Eddyville legal representation.
Contact Your Eddyville Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Eddyville motorcycle crash lawyers at Dixon have earned victims and their families approximately $50 million in compensation. Feel free to view Dixon’s results and recent cases. Contact Us now for more information about a free case review and consultation from your Eddyville Motorcycle Injury Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle crash in Eddyville, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois areas: