Edwardsville, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Edwardsville Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers help clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Edwardsville, IL. As an experienced motorcycle accident attorney in Edwardsville, Christopher Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has won millions of dollars in motorcycle accident claims
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Edwardsville motorcycle accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can guide victims and their families through the claims process. At Dixon, we know how challenging it is for victims to negotiate claims when you consider recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon’s various other legal capabilities include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment plan, meaning we only charge if we win the case. Call Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Edwardsville Motorcycle Crash Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle crash claim in Edwardsville requires attention to detail and action. It is critical for victims to reach out to a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that victims hire a motorcycle wreck lawyer as soon as possible. We will conduct an investigation and launch the claim. Normally, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a win for clients. Just as important, a fast trial allows our attorneys to get our clients the reimbursement they need to pay for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Statistics
Here are a few local and national motorcycle accident statistics worth taking note of.
- The IIHS states riders are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle wreck than a car accident. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle wreck fatalities).
- Almost one-third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (via the NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to half of touring, supersport, and standard motorcycle riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the III, or more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. 27 percent had a .08+ BAC.
- HG.org reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (usually a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of crashes.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, several thousand dollars more.
Many accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include alcohol, driver fatigue, and not being apparent to other drivers. The Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Edwardsville are more than willing to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Do You Need an Edwardsville Motorcycle Crash Attorney?
An important reason to seek out a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to help fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re injured, an attorney can be an advocate throughout the case, which allows you time to recover.
- Victims of wrecks are likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with additional injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. An Edwardsville motorcycle crash attorney can help.
- Many people don’t hire legal counsel because of these financial factors. However, the Edwardsville motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Seasoned Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Edwardsville, IL
In addition to personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, Chris Dixon specializes in various other areas. In regard to Edwardsville motorcycle injuries, these include:
Please read through Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases for more information about our success as Edwardsville Motorcycle Crash Attorneys. Here’s more information about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal services in Edwardsville, Edwardsville:
- How much is legal representation to open a motorcycle accident case? The fee depends on the scope of a case. Dixon uses a contingency payment agreement, meaning you are charged a percentage based on a settlement, allowing you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How much can I win? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a win could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Our Edwardsville Motorcycle Attorneys can provide potential clients with more information about settlements and rewards.
- What do I do if I’m in a motorcycle accident? The next step is to call Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys will help you through the complicated legal process with experienced Edwardsville legal counsel.
Contact Your Edwardsville Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The Edwardsville motorcycle accident lawyers at Dixon have earned victims and their families upwards of $34 million in compensation. You can view our recent victories and cases. Contact Chris Dixon now for more information about a free case review and consultation from the Edwardsville Motorcycle Accident Lawyers.
Types of Edwardsville, IL, Injury Law:
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to represent clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle crash in Edwardsville, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri areas: