Eldorado, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Eldorado Motorcycle Accident Lawyers help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Eldorado, IL. As an experienced motorcycle crash lawyer in Eldorado, Chris Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims. The Dixon firm has settled millions of dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Eldorado motorcycle crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm counsel victims and their families through the settlement process. We understand how difficult it is for victims to handle cases when you consider serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon’s additional legal services include:
We offer a contingency payment plan, meaning legal services are free unless we win. Contact Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Eldorado Motorcycle Wreck Attorney
Winning a motorcycle crash case in Eldorado requires action and attention to detail. It’s important for victims to contact an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that clients and their families hire a motorcycle injury lawyer as quickly as possible. Attorneys will gather information about the crash and start the claim. Usually, this involves sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away or GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move fast to ensure a win for clients. In addition, a speedy trial allows our attorneys to get victims and their families the reimbursement they need to pay for medical bills and other expenses and time off work.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a few local and national motorcycle injury stats worth taking note of.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle accident than a car crash. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or about 13 percent of car crash deaths).
- Nearly a third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (according to the NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately half of standard, touring, and supersport riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the III, or more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. A quarter showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG.org reports three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of crashes.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, crashes.
Around half of all wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include low visibility, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Crash Attorneys in Eldorado are ready to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Do You Need to Hire an Eldorado Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
An important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured, a lawyer can be an advocate throughout the claims process, allowing you time to recover.
- People in wrecks likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Combined with other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. An Eldorado motorcycle crash lawyer can help.
- A lot of people don’t hire lawyers because of these financial factors. However, the Eldorado motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Experienced Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Eldorado, IL
Including personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, Chris focuses on various other areas. In regard to Eldorado motorcycle crashes, these include:
Please view Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases for additional information about our success as Eldorado Motorcycle Injury Lawyers. Here’s some more things to know about Dixon’s legal representation in Eldorado, Eldorado:
- What does it cost to open a motorcycle injury case? This depends on the size of the claim. Dixon uses a contingency payment system, which means you are charged a percentage based on a settlement, allowing clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Our Eldorado Motorcycle Attorneys can provide clients with additional information about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open a claim? The first step is to contact Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers can help clients through the complicated legal process with top-notch Eldorado legal counsel.
Contact Your Eldorado Motorcycle Attorney Today
The Eldorado motorcycle accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned clients and their families upwards of $50 million in compensation. View Dixon’s results and recent cases. Call Chris Dixon now for additional info about a consultation and free case review from the Eldorado Motorcycle Crash Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Accident Attorney Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle accident in Eldorado, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri cities: