Ellisville, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Ellisville Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Ellisville, MO. As a seasoned motorcycle crash attorney in Ellisville, Chris Dixon offers legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has settled millions of dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Ellisville motorcycle wreck attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm guide victims and their families through the claims process. At Dixon, we understand how difficult it can be for victims to handle cases considering serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon Injury Firm’s additional legal services include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment plan, which means legal services are free unless we win. Contact Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Ellisville Motorcycle Crash Attorney
Winning a motorcycle injury case in Ellisville takes action and attention to detail. It’s important for victims to be in touch with an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims and their families hire a motorcycle injury lawyer as soon as possible. Attorneys will investigate the accident and launch the claim. Normally, this involves sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away and GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move fast to ensure a win for clients. In addition, a speedy trial allows the Dixon lawyers to get victims and their families the reimbursement they need for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Statistics
Here are a couple of national and local motorcycle crash statistics worth taking note of.
- The IIHS states people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car crash. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or about 13 percent of car wreck victims).
- Nearly 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (via the NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to half of touring, supersport, and standard motorcycle riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or a little more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. 27 percent had a .08+ BAC.
- HG Legal Resources reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (typically a passenger car. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of accidents.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, several thousand dollars more.
A number of wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Ellisville are prepared to provide legal counsel to victims.
Should You Need a Ellisville Motorcycle Injury Attorney?
One important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to help fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, three of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured severely, an attorney will be an advocate throughout the case, allowing you time to recover.
- Victims of wrecks are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with additional injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Ellisville motorcycle accident lawyer can help.
- A lot of people don’t hire legal counsel because of financial pressure. However, the Ellisville motorcycle attorneys at Dixon only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Experienced Motorcycle Injury Lawyers in Ellisville, MO
In addition to personal injury and car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm focuses on a variety of areas. In regard to Ellisville motorcycle accidents, these include:
Please read through our case reviews for more information about our success as Ellisville Motorcycle Injury Lawyers. Here’s additional information about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal services in Ellisville, Ellisville:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to start a motorcycle injury case? This depends on the scope of the claim. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment plan, meaning you don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win the case, which allows clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a reward if I win a case? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory could match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Our Ellisville Motorcycle Lawyers can give you with more information about settlements and rewards.
- What do I do if I’m in a motorcycle accident? The first step is to contact Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. We will help clients through the complicated legal process with grade-A Ellisville legal representation.
Contact Your Ellisville Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Ellisville motorcycle wreck lawyers at Dixon have won victims and their families approximately $50 million in rewards. View Dixon’s recent victories. Call Chris Dixon now for more information about a consultation and free case review from your Ellisville Motorcycle Crash Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle accident in Ellisville, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri areas: