Equality, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Equality Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys help clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Crash Attorney Equality, IL. As one of the leading motorcycle wreck lawyer in Equality, Christopher Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims. The Dixon firm has won millions of dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Equality motorcycle wreck attorneys at Dixon guide victims through the claims process. At Dixon, we know how challenging it can be for victims to negotiate claims when you consider recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Our additional legal services include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment plan, meaning legal services are free unless we win. Contact Us now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
Equality Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle crash claim in Equality requires attention to detail and action. It is critical for victims to reach out to a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that clients hire a motorcycle accident attorney as quickly as possible. Attorneys will investigate the accident and start the claim. Typically, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being deleted. Our Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for clients. Just as important, a quick trial allows our attorneys to get victims and their families the compensation they deserve for expenses like medical bills and time off work.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a couple of local and national motorcycle crash statistics worth taking note of.
- The IIHS says riders are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle accident than a car wreck. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or about 13 percent of car accident fatalities).
- Almost a third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (via the NHTSA). Most of the fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately 50 percent of standard, touring, and supersport motorcycle riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the III, or over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. One-fourth had a .08+ BAC.
- HG Legal Resources reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (on average a passenger car. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, accidents.
Around half of all accidents involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include not being visible to other drivers, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Equality are more than willing to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Do You Need a Equality Motorcycle Wreck Attorney?
One important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after an accident is to fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, three of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are severely injured, a lawyer can be an advocate for your case, which allows you the freedom to recover.
- Victims of wrecks likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with additional injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Equality motorcycle wreck lawyer can help.
- Many victims don’t hire legal representation because of financial pressure. However, the Equality motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Seasoned Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Equality, IL
Including personal injury and car accidents, Chris specializes in various other areas. Regarding Equality motorcycle wrecks, these include:
Feel free to view our results and recent cases for additional information about our success as Equality Motorcycle Crash Lawyers. Here are more information about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal representation in Equality, Equality:
- How much would legal counsel cost to open a motorcycle injury case? This depends on the size of the claim. Dixon uses a contingency payment plan, which means you don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win the case, which allows you to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a reward if I win a case? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a win could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Our Equality Motorcycle Attorneys can give clients with more information about rewards and settlements.
- What do I do if I’m in a motorcycle accident? The first step is to call the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys will help you through the complicated legal process with experienced Equality legal counsel.
Contact Your Equality Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The Equality motorcycle crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned victims approximately $34,000,000 in compensation. Feel free to view Dixon’s results and recent cases. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now for additional info about a free case review and consultation from the Equality Motorcycle Accident Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle wreck in Equality, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois areas: