Evansville, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Evansville Motorcycle Accident Lawyers serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Evansville, IL. As a leading motorcycle crash lawyer in Evansville, Christopher Dixon offers legal representation to injury victims. The Dixon firm has won millions in settlement in motorcycle accident cases
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Evansville motorcycle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm help victims through the settlement process. We know how challenging it is for victims to navigate claims when you consider recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon’s other legal services include:
We offer a contingency payment plan, meaning our services are free unless we win the case. Call the Dixon Injury Firm today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Evansville Motorcycle Wreck Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle crash case in Evansville takes attention to detail and action. It’s important for victims to reach out to an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that clients hire a motorcycle injury lawyer as soon as possible. We will gather information about the crash and launch the case. Normally, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is crucial. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away and GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for clients. Even more so, a quick trial allows the Dixon lawyers to get victims and their families the reimbursement they deserve for medical bills and other expenses and time off work.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Statistics
Here are a couple of local and national motorcycle crash statistics worth noting.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states riders are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle crash than a car crash. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or about 13 percent of car accident victims).
- Nearly one-third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (according to the NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard motorcycle riders did not have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the III, or just over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. 27 percent showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG Legal Resources reports 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (usually a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of accidents.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, several thousand dollars more.
A number of accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include not being visible to other drivers, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Injury Lawyers in Evansville are more than willing to help victims.
Do You Need to Hire an Evansville Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
An important reason to seek out a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to help fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, three of the main reasons to hire a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you are injured, an attorney will act as an advocate throughout the claims process, which allows you the freedom to recover.
- People in wrecks are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Combined with various other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. An Evansville motorcycle wreck lawyer can help.
- Many people don’t hire attorneys because of these financial factors. However, the Evansville motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees pending a victory.
Seasoned Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Evansville, IL
In addition to workers compensation, truck and car accidents, and personal injury, Chris focuses on various other areas. Regarding Evansville motorcycle wrecks, these include:
Feel free to read through Dixon Injury Firm’s recent case reviews for more information about our success as Evansville Motorcycle Accident Lawyers. Here are more info about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal representation in Evansville, Evansville:
- How much is legal representation to start a motorcycle accident case? The fee depends on the type of a claim. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment agreement, meaning clients don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win the case, which allows you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a victory could match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Our Evansville Motorcycle Lawyers can provide clients with additional information about settlements and rewards.
- How do I start a case? The next step is to contact Chris Dixon at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys can help clients through the complicated legal process with grade-A Evansville legal counsel.
Contact Your Evansville Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The Evansville motorcycle accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned victims approximately $34,000,000 in rewards. View Dixon’s recent cases. Call Chris Dixon now for additional information about a case review from the Evansville Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle crash in Evansville, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri cities: