Ewing, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Ewing Motorcycle Crash Attorneys serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Ewing, IL. As one of the leading motorcycle crash lawyer in Ewing, Christopher Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims. The Dixon firm has won millions in settlement fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Ewing motorcycle crash attorneys at Dixon can guide victims through the settlement process. We know how difficult it can be for victims to negotiate cases considering expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon Injury Firm’s various other legal services include:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means our services are free unless we win the case. Call Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Ewing Motorcycle Injury Lawyer
Winning a motorcycle wreck case in Ewing requires action and attention to detail. It’s essential for victims to contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that clients and their families hire a motorcycle injury attorney as soon as possible. Attorneys will conduct an investigation and start the claim. Usually, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being deleted. Our Firm needs to move fast to ensure a win for clients. In addition, a speedy trial allows our lawyers to get our clients the reimbursement they deserve for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Statistics
Here are a couple of national and local motorcycle injury stats worth noting.
- The IIHS says riders are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle crash than a car accident. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or about 13 percent of motor vehicle crash victims).
- Nearly a third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (via the NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to half of touring, supersport, and standard motorcycle riders were not wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. A quarter had a .08+ BAC.
- HG Legal Resources reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (typically a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of accidents.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, crashes.
Many accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Ewing are ready to provide legal counsel to victims.
Do You Need an Ewing Motorcycle Crash Attorney?
One important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured, a lawyer can act as an advocate for your case, which allows you to focus on recovering.
- People in wrecks likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with various other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. An Ewing motorcycle wreck lawyer can help.
- A lot of victims don’t hire attorneys because of financial pressure. However, the Ewing motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Experienced Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Ewing, IL
Including workers compensation, truck and car accidents, and personal injury, Chris focuses on various other areas. In terms of Ewing motorcycle injuries, these include:
You can read through our case reviews for more information about our success as Ewing Motorcycle Crash Attorneys. Here’s additional things to know about Dixon’s legal services in Ewing, Ewing:
- What does it cost to start a motorcycle accident case? Cost depends on the size of the claim. Dixon uses a contingency payment agreement, which means you only pay a percentage if we win the case, allowing clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a win may match or exceed medical and burial costs, loss of quality of life, and other expenses. Dixon’s Ewing Motorcycle Lawyers can give clients with additional information about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open an injury case? The next step is to contact Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers can help clients through the complicated legal process with top-notch Ewing legal representation.
Contact Your Ewing Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Ewing motorcycle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned victims upwards of $50 million in rewards. View Dixon’s recent victories. Call the Dixon Injury Firm today for more info about a consultation and free case review from your Ewing Motorcycle Crash Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle wreck in Ewing, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri areas: