Fairfield, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Fairfield Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Crash Attorney Fairfield, IL. As one of the leading motorcycle accident lawyer in Fairfield, Chris Dixon offers legal counsel to injury victims. The Dixon Injury firm has won millions of dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Fairfield motorcycle crash lawyers at Dixon guide victims through the claims process. At Dixon, we know how difficult it can be for victims to handle cases when you consider serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon’s various other legal services include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment plan, meaning we only charge if we win the case. Call Us now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Fairfield Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle injury claim in Fairfield takes action and attention to detail. It’s crucial for victims to reach out to a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that clients and their families hire a motorcycle wreck attorney as quickly as possible. Dixon’s specialists will conduct an investigation and start the claim. Usually, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away and GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for our clients. Even more so, a quick trial allows our attorneys to get our clients the compensation they deserve to pay for expenses like medical bills and time off work.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Stats
Here’s a couple of local and national motorcycle crash stats worth taking note of.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states riders are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle wreck than a car accident. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of car wreck fatalities).
- Nearly a third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (via the NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About half of touring, supersport, and standard riders were not wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. One-fourth showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (typically a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, crashes.
Around half of all accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include not being visible to other drivers, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Fairfield are ready to help victims and their families.
Do You Need to Hire a Fairfield Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
One important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after an accident is to fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re severely injured, a lawyer can act as an advocate for your case, which allows you to focus on recovering.
- Victims of accidents likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Fairfield motorcycle wreck lawyer can help.
- Many people won’t hire attorneys because of financial pressure. However, the Fairfield motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Seasoned Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Fairfield, IL
In addition to personal injury and car accidents, Chris specializes in various other areas. Regarding Fairfield motorcycle wrecks, these include:
Please read Dixon’s results and recent cases for more information about our success as Fairfield Motorcycle Crash Lawyers. Here are some additional info about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal services in Fairfield, Fairfield:
- How much is legal representation to start a motorcycle accident case? The fee depends on the scope of a claim. Dixon uses a contingency payment system, which means clients are only charged if we win the claim, which allows clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big of a settlement could I get? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a win may match or exceed medical and burial costs, loss of quality of life, and other expenses. Our Fairfield Motorcycle Lawyers can provide clients with additional info about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open a claim? The next step is to call Chris Dixon at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys can help clients through the complicated legal process with grade-A Fairfield legal counsel.
Contact Your Fairfield Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Fairfield motorcycle crash attorneys at Dixon have earned their clients approximately $50 million in compensation. View Dixon’s results and recent cases. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today for more info about a free case review and consultation from your Fairfield Motorcycle Accident Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle accident in Fairfield, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri cities: