Fairview Heights, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Fairview Heights Motorcycle Crash Attorneys help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Fairview Heights, IL. As an experienced motorcycle crash lawyer in Fairview Heights, Christopher Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has won millions of dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Fairview Heights motorcycle crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm help victims and their families through the settlement process. At Dixon, we know how difficult it is for victims to negotiate cases when you consider expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon’s various other legal capabilities include:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means we only charge if we win the case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
Fairview Heights Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer
Winning a motorcycle injury case in Fairview Heights requires attention to detail and action. It’s crucial for victims to contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that clients and their families hire a motorcycle wreck attorney as quickly as possible. We will gather information about the crash and launch the case. Normally, this involves sending a letter of settlement and intent to the other party, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for our clients. Even more so, a fast trial allows the Dixon attorneys to get victims and their families the compensation they need to pay for expenses like medical bills and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Stats
Here are a couple of local and national motorcycle crash statistics worth noting.
- The IIHS says riders are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle crash than a car accident. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle wreck fatalities).
- Almost one-third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (PDF via NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard motorcycle riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or a little more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. 27 percent showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG reports 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of accidents.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, crashes.
A number of accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include low visibility, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Injury Lawyers in Fairview Heights are ready to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Should You Need a Fairview Heights Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
An important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to help fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you are injured, an attorney can act as an advocate throughout the case, allowing you the freedom to recover.
- People in crashes are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Combined with other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Fairview Heights motorcycle accident attorney can help.
- Many people won’t hire lawyers because of financial pressure. However, the Fairview Heights motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees pending a victory.
Experienced Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL
In addition to personal injury and car accidents, Chris Dixon focuses on a number of areas. In regard to Fairview Heights motorcycle crashes, these include:
Feel free to read our recent case reviews for additional information about our success as Fairview Heights Motorcycle Accident Attorneys. Here are additional information about Dixon’s legal representation in Fairview Heights, Fairview Heights:
- How much would legal counsel cost to open a motorcycle injury claim? This depends on the size of the claim. Dixon uses a contingency payment system, which means clients are only charged if we win the claim, which allows you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- If I win, how much will I get? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a win may match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Our Fairview Heights Motorcycle Lawyers can provide you with additional information about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open a claim? The first step is to contact Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys will help clients through the complicated legal process with experienced Fairview Heights legal representation.
Contact Your Fairview Heights Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Fairview Heights motorcycle injury attorneys at Dixon have earned clients and their families more than $34 million in compensation. Feel free to view Dixon’s recent victories. Call the Dixon Injury Firm today for more information about a free case review and consultation from the Fairview Heights Motorcycle Accident Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Injury Lawyer Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle crash in Fairview Heights, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois cities: