Ferguson, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Ferguson Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys help clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Ferguson, MO. As a leading motorcycle wreck lawyer in Ferguson, Chris Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has won millions of dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident claims
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Ferguson motorcycle wreck lawyers at Dixon can guide victims through the claims process. We know how challenging it is for victims to negotiate claims when you consider recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Our various other legal capabilities include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment program, meaning legal services are free unless we win. Contact Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
Ferguson Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle accident claim in Ferguson requires attention to detail and action. It’s critical for victims to contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that clients and their families hire a motorcycle accident attorney as soon as possible. Dixon’s specialists will investigate the accident and start the claim. Typically, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a win for our clients. Even more so, a fast trial allows the Dixon attorneys to get victims and their families the compensation they deserve to pay for expenses like medical bills and time off work.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Statistics
Here are a few national and local motorcycle accident stats worth noting.
- The IIHS states people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle crash than a car accident. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle crash fatalities).
- Almost a third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (according to the NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately 50 percent of supersport, touring, and standard motorcycle riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the III, or more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. One-fourth had a .08+ BAC.
- HG reports 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (usually a passenger car. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of crashes.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, several thousand dollars more.
Around half of all wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include not having enough space or low visibility. The Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Ferguson are prepared to help victims and their families.
Do You Need to Hire a Ferguson Motorcycle Crash Lawyer?
One important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after an accident is to fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured, a lawyer can act as an advocate for your case, which allows you time to recover.
- Victims of wrecks are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Ferguson motorcycle wreck lawyer can help.
- Many victims don’t hire legal representation because of financial pressure. However, the Ferguson motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees pending a victory.
Experienced Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Ferguson, MO
Including truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, Chris focuses on a variety of areas. In terms of Ferguson motorcycle accidents, these include:
Feel free to read Dixon’s results and recent cases for more information about our success as Ferguson Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys. Here are more info about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal representation in Ferguson, Ferguson:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to open a motorcycle injury case? The fee depends on the type of the claim. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment plan, which means clients don’t pay anything unless we reach a settlement, which allows you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How much can I win? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory could match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Dixon’s Ferguson Motorcycle Lawyers can give clients with additional information about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open a claim? The first step is to call Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys will help you through the complicated legal process with top-notch Ferguson legal representation.
Contact Your Ferguson Motorcycle Attorney Today
The Ferguson motorcycle accident lawyers at Dixon have won victims and their families upwards of $50 million in compensation. You can view our recent cases. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now for additional info about a consultation and free case review from the Ferguson Motorcycle Crash Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Injury Attorney Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle accident in Ferguson, Contact Chris Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri areas: