Florissant, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Florissant Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Florissant, MO. As a leading motorcycle accident lawyer in Florissant, Chris Dixon offers legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has collected more than 35 million in settlements fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Florissant motorcycle wreck lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm counsel victims through the claims process. We know how difficult it is for victims to manage cases considering serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Our additional legal services include:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means we don’t charge unless we win. Call Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
Florissant Motorcycle Injury Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle wreck case in Florissant requires action and attention to detail. It’s essential for victims to be in touch with an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that victims and their families hire a motorcycle wreck attorney as quickly as possible. Lawyers will investigate the accident and start the claim. Typically, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Types of Florissant, MO, Injury Law:
Speed is essential. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away and GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move fast to ensure a win for our clients. Even more so, a speedy trial allows the Dixon Injury Firm to get our clients the reimbursement they need for expenses like medical bills and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Stats
Here’s a few national and local motorcycle wreck statistics worth noting.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says riders are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle accident than a car accident. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or about 13 percent of car crash victims).
- Nearly a third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (PDF via NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to half of standard, touring, and supersport motorcycle riders were not wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the III, or just over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. A quarter had a .08+ BAC.
- HG.org reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (on average a passenger car. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of crashes.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, accidents.
A number of wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include low visibility, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Florissant are prepared to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Should You Need to Hire a Florissant Motorcycle Crash Attorney?
An important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the main reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are severely injured, an attorney will be an advocate throughout the case, which allows you time to recover.
- Victims of crashes are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Florissant motorcycle accident attorney can help.
- A lot of people don’t hire lawyers because of financial pressure. However, the Florissant motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees based on a final settlement.
Veteran Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Florissant, MO
In addition to truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, Chris focuses on a number of areas. In terms of Florissant motorcycle injuries, these include:
Feel free to read Dixon’s results and recent cases for additional information about our success as Florissant Motorcycle Crash Lawyers. Here are some additional info about Dixon’s legal representation in Florissant, Florissant:
- How much would legal counsel cost to open a motorcycle accident claim? Cost depends on the size of the claim. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment system, which means you only pay a percentage if we win the case, which allows you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How much can I win? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory may match or exceed medical and burial costs, loss of quality of life, and other expenses. Dixon’s Florissant Motorcycle Lawyers can provide potential clients with additional info about rewards and settlements.
- What do I do if I’m in a motorcycle accident? The next step is to call Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys will help clients through the complicated legal process with experienced Florissant legal counsel.
Contact Your Florissant Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The Florissant motorcycle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned victims and their families more than $34,000,000 in compensation. View Dixon’s recent victories and cases. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today for more info about a consultation and free case review from the Florissant Motorcycle Accident Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle wreck in Florissant, Contact Chris Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri cities: