Freeburg, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Freeburg Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys help clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney Freeburg, IL. As a leading motorcycle crash lawyer in Freeburg, Chris Dixon offers legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has collected more than 35 million in settlements in motorcycle accident claims
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Freeburg motorcycle crash lawyers at Dixon counsel victims and their families through the claims process. At Dixon, we know how challenging it can be for victims to negotiate cases when you consider recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon Injury Firm’s other legal capabilities include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment program, which means legal services are free unless we win. Call Us now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Freeburg Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer
Winning a motorcycle wreck claim in Freeburg requires action and attention to detail. It’s crucial for victims to be in touch with a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that clients hire a motorcycle crash lawyer as quickly as possible. Attorneys will conduct an investigation and launch the claim. Normally, this involves sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away or GPS data being deleted. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for our clients. Just as important, a quick trial allows the Dixon Injury Firm to get victims the compensation they need to pay for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Stats
Here’s a couple of national and local motorcycle accident stats worth mentioning.
- The IIHS says people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle crash than a car wreck. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or about 13 percent of car wreck fatalities).
- Nearly 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (via the NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to half of standard, touring, and supersport riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or a little more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. A quarter showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, several thousand dollars more.
A number of wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Freeburg are ready to provide legal counsel to victims.
Do You Need a Freeburg Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
An important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to help fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, a few of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re injured, a lawyer can be an advocate throughout the claims process, allowing you time to recover.
- People in accidents are likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Freeburg motorcycle wreck lawyer can help.
- Many people won’t hire lawyers because of financial pressure. However, the Freeburg motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Veteran Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Freeburg, IL
In addition to personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, Chris Dixon specializes in a number of areas. Regarding Freeburg motorcycle accidents, these include:
You can read through Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases for additional information about our success as Freeburg Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys. Here’s some additional information about Dixon’s legal services in Freeburg, Freeburg:
- How much would legal counsel cost to open a motorcycle injury claim? The fee depends on the size of a case. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment agreement, meaning you don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win the case, allowing you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How much can I win? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory may match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Dixon’s Freeburg Motorcycle Attorneys can provide clients with more info about rewards and settlements.
- What’s next? The first step is to call Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers will help you through the complicated legal process with experienced Freeburg legal counsel.
Contact Your Freeburg Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Freeburg motorcycle injury lawyers at Dixon have won clients and their families more than $50 million in compensation. View Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now for additional information about a case review from the Freeburg Motorcycle Injury Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle wreck in Freeburg, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois areas: