Gillespie, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Gillespie Motorcycle Crash Lawyers serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Crash Attorney Gillespie, IL. As a leading motorcycle wreck lawyer in Gillespie, Christopher Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has won more than 35 million dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Gillespie motorcycle wreck attorneys at Dixon can guide victims and their families through the settlement process. We understand how difficult it can be for victims to handle cases when you consider recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Our additional legal services include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment plan, meaning we only charge if we win the case. Call Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Gillespie Motorcycle Injury Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle crash claim in Gillespie requires attention to detail and action. It’s important for victims to be in touch with a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that clients hire a motorcycle wreck attorney as soon as possible. Lawyers will conduct an investigation and start the case. Normally, this involves sending a letter of settlement and intent to the other party, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away and GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a win for clients. Even more so, a fast trial allows Dixon to get victims and their families the reimbursement they deserve to pay for expenses like medical bills and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Statistics
Here are a couple of national and local motorcycle wreck stats worth noting.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car accident. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or nearly 13 percent of car wreck fatalities).
- Almost 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (via the NHTSA). Most of the fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately 50 percent of standard, touring, and supersport riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or just over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. A quarter had a .08+ BAC.
- HG.org reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (usually a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, crashes.
A number of wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Gillespie are ready to provide legal counsel to victims.
Do You Need to Hire a Gillespie Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
An important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to help fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are injured, a lawyer will be an advocate throughout the claims process, which allows you to focus on recovering.
- Victims of crashes are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Combined with various other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Gillespie motorcycle crash lawyer can help.
- Many people don’t hire lawyers because of these financial factors. However, the Gillespie motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees based on a final settlement.
Veteran Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Gillespie, IL
Including workers compensation, truck and car accidents, and personal injury, the Dixon Injury Firm focuses on a variety of areas. In terms of Gillespie motorcycle injuries, these include:
Please read through Dixon’s case reviews for more information about our success as Gillespie Motorcycle Crash Lawyers. Here are some more things to know about our legal representation in Gillespie, Gillespie:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to start a motorcycle injury claim? The fee depends on the scope of the claim. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment plan, meaning you are charged a percentage based on a settlement, which allows you to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How much can I win? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement could match or exceed medical and burial costs, loss of quality of life, and other expenses. Our Gillespie Motorcycle Attorneys can give clients with more information about rewards and settlements.
- What do I do if I’m in a motorcycle accident? The first step is to call Chris Dixon at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys will help clients through the complicated legal process with seasoned Gillespie legal representation.
Contact Your Gillespie Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Gillespie motorcycle wreck lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned clients and their families upwards of $34,000,000 in compensation. Feel free to view Dixon’s recent cases. Contact Chris Dixon now for additional information about a consultation and free case review from your Gillespie Motorcycle Accident Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle crash in Gillespie, Contact Chris Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Missouri and Illinois areas: