Goreville, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Goreville Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Goreville, IL. As one of the leading motorcycle crash lawyer in Goreville, Christopher Dixon offers legal counsel to injury victims. The Dixon Injury firm has collected more than 35 million in settlements in motorcycle accident cases
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Goreville motorcycle crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm counsel victims and their families through the settlement process. At Dixon, we know how challenging it can be for victims to negotiate cases considering serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon Injury Firm’s additional legal capabilities include:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning legal services are free unless we win. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
Goreville Motorcycle Injury Attorney
Winning a motorcycle injury case in Goreville requires attention to detail and action. It’s crucial for victims to contact an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that victims hire a motorcycle injury attorney as quickly as possible. Attorneys will investigate the accident and start the claim. Typically, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for clients. Even more so, a quick trial allows the Dixon lawyers to get victims and their families the reimbursement they deserve to pay for expenses like medical bills and time off work.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a few local and national motorcycle accident statistics worth taking note of.
- The IIHS says people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle accident than a car crash. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or nearly 13 percent of car crash victims).
- Nearly one-third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (PDF via NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately 50 percent of standard, touring, and supersport motorcycle riders did not have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the III, or a little more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. One-fourth had a .08+ BAC.
- HG reports three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, accidents.
Around half of all wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Goreville are prepared to help victims and their families.
Do You Need to Hire a Goreville Motorcycle Wreck Attorney?
An important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after an accident is to fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are injured severely, an attorney will be an advocate for your case, allowing you time to recover.
- Victims of accidents are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with additional injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Goreville motorcycle accident lawyer can help.
- Many people don’t hire lawyers because of these financial factors. However, the Goreville motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Seasoned Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Goreville, IL
Including personal injury and car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a variety of areas. Regarding Goreville motorcycle wrecks, these include:
Please read through Dixon’s case reviews for additional information about our success as Goreville Motorcycle Injury Lawyers. Here are some more info about Dixon’s legal representation in Goreville, Goreville:
- How much is legal representation to open a motorcycle injury claim? This depends on the type of the claim. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment system, meaning you only pay a percentage if we win the case, which allows you to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement may match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Our Goreville Motorcycle Attorneys can provide you with more information about rewards and settlements.
- How do I start a case? The first step is to contact Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers will help clients through the complicated legal process with seasoned Goreville legal representation.
Contact Your Goreville Motorcycle Attorney Today
The Goreville motorcycle injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have won victims and their families upwards of $34,000,000 in compensation. You can view our recent cases. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today for additional information about a free case review and consultation from the Goreville Motorcycle Crash Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Attorney Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle accident in Goreville, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri cities: