Gray Summit, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Gray Summit Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney Gray Summit, MO. As one of the leading motorcycle accident attorney in Gray Summit, Chris Dixon offers legal representation to injury victims. The Dixon Injury firm has won millions in settlement in motorcycle accident claims
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Gray Summit motorcycle wreck lawyers at Dixon guide victims through the claims process. We know how challenging it can be for victims to handle cases considering serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon’s additional legal services include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment program, meaning we only charge if we win the case. Call Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
Gray Summit Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle injury claim in Gray Summit requires attention to detail and action. It is critical for victims to be in touch with an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims and their families hire a motorcycle crash lawyer as quickly as possible. Dixon’s specialists will investigate the accident and launch the claim. Normally, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for our clients. In addition, a quick trial allows the Dixon lawyers to get our clients the reimbursement they deserve for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Stats
Here are a few local and national motorcycle crash stats worth noting.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle wreck than a car crash. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or about 13 percent of motor vehicle wreck fatalities).
- Almost 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (according to the NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to 50 percent of standard, touring, and supersport motorcycle riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the III, or just over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. One-fourth showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG reports 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of crashes.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, several thousand dollars more.
Around half of all accidents involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include low visibility, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Gray Summit are ready to help victims and their families.
Do You Need a Gray Summit Motorcycle Injury Attorney?
One important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to help fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you are injured, a lawyer will be an advocate throughout the case, which allows you the freedom to recover.
- People in wrecks likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Combined with additional injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Gray Summit motorcycle wreck attorney can help.
- A lot of people won’t hire attorneys because of these financial factors. However, the Gray Summit motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Veteran Motorcycle Crash Attorneys in Gray Summit, MO
Including personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, Chris Dixon focuses on various other areas. In regard to Gray Summit motorcycle wrecks, these include:
Please read our recent case reviews for additional information about our success as Gray Summit Motorcycle Crash Attorneys. Here’s more things to know about Dixon’s legal services in Gray Summit, Gray Summit:
- How much is legal representation to start a motorcycle injury case? This depends on the size of the claim. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment agreement, which means clients don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win the case, which allows you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big is a reward if I win a case? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory could match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Dixon’s Gray Summit Motorcycle Lawyers can provide you with additional info about settlements and rewards.
- What do I do if I’m in a motorcycle accident? The first step is to call Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers will help you through the complicated legal process with grade-A Gray Summit legal representation.
Contact Your Gray Summit Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Gray Summit motorcycle accident lawyers at Dixon have earned victims and their families more than $34,000,000 in rewards. View Dixon Injury Firm’s recent cases. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now for additional info about a free case review and consultation from the Gray Summit Motorcycle Crash Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle accident in Gray Summit, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri cities: