Grayville, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Grayville Motorcycle Crash Attorneys help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Grayville, IL. As a leading motorcycle wreck attorney in Grayville, Christopher Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has won millions of dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident claims
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Grayville motorcycle crash attorneys at Dixon can guide victims and their families through the settlement process. At Dixon, we understand how difficult it is for victims to navigate cases considering expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon Injury Firm’s other legal capabilities include:
We offer a contingency payment plan, meaning we don’t charge unless we win. Call Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
Grayville Motorcycle Crash Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle accident claim in Grayville takes attention to detail and action. It is essential for victims to be in touch with an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that victims hire a motorcycle wreck lawyer as quickly as possible. Attorneys will gather information about the crash and start the case. Normally, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to the other party, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for our clients. Just as important, a speedy trial allows the Dixon lawyers to get victims and their families the compensation they need to pay for expenses like medical bills and lost wages.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a couple of national and local motorcycle accident statistics worth mentioning.
- The IIHS says people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle crash than a car wreck. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or about 13 percent of motor vehicle accident fatalities).
- Almost a third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (PDF via NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the III, or a little more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. One-fourth showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG reports three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (usually a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of crashes.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, crashes.
Around half of all accidents involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include distracted driving, lane changes, intersections, and not being visible to other drivers. The Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Grayville are more than willing to provide legal counsel to victims.
Do You Need a Grayville Motorcycle Injury Attorney?
One important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re severely injured, a lawyer will be an advocate throughout the case, allowing you the freedom to recover.
- Victims of accidents likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Grayville motorcycle crash attorney can help.
- Some victims won’t hire lawyers because of these financial factors. However, the Grayville motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Seasoned Motorcycle Crash Attorneys in Grayville, IL
In addition to personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, Chris Dixon focuses on various other areas. Regarding Grayville motorcycle injuries, these include:
You can view our recent case reviews for more information about our success as Grayville Motorcycle Crash Lawyers. Here are some additional information about Dixon’s legal representation in Grayville, Grayville:
- What does it cost to start a motorcycle accident case? The fee depends on the type of the case. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment system, which means you don’t pay anything unless we reach a settlement, which allows you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- If I win, how much will I get? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a victory could match or exceed medical and burial costs, loss of quality of life, and other expenses. Dixon’s Grayville Motorcycle Attorneys can provide clients with additional info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open an injury case? The first step is to contact Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. We can help you through the complicated legal process with experienced Grayville legal counsel.
Contact Your Grayville Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The Grayville motorcycle accident attorneys at Dixon have won clients and their families upwards of $34,000,000 in rewards. You can view our recent victories. Contact Chris Dixon now for more info about a consultation and free case review from your Grayville Motorcycle Crash Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you require a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle crash in Grayville, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri areas: