Greenville, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Greenville Motorcycle Accident Attorneys help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Greenville, IL. As an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer in Greenville, Chris Dixon offers legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has collected more than 35 million in settlements fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Greenville motorcycle accident lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families through the claims process. At Dixon, we understand how challenging it is for victims to handle cases when you consider expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon Injury Firm’s various other legal services include:
We offer a contingency payment plan, which means our services are free unless we win the case. Call Us now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
Greenville Motorcycle Crash Lawyer
Winning a motorcycle wreck case in Greenville takes action and attention to detail. It is crucial for victims to reach out to a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that clients and their families hire a motorcycle crash attorney as soon as possible. We will investigate the accident and start the claim. Typically, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being deleted. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for our clients. Just as important, a quick trial allows our attorneys to get victims the reimbursement they deserve for expenses like medical bills and time off work.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Stats
Here’s a couple of local and national motorcycle injury stats worth mentioning.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states riders are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle wreck than a car wreck. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of car accident victims).
- Almost one-third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (PDF via NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard riders did not have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the III, or a little more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. 27 percent showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG Legal Resources reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, accidents.
A number of accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include distracted driving, lane changes, intersections, and not being visible to other drivers. The Motorcycle Injury Lawyers in Greenville are ready to help victims.
Do You Need to Hire a Greenville Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer?
An important reason to seek out a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after an accident is to help fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, a few of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are injured severely, a lawyer will be an advocate throughout the claims process, allowing you the freedom to recover.
- Victims of crashes are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with additional injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Greenville motorcycle crash attorney can help.
- Many victims won’t hire lawyers because of these financial factors. However, the Greenville motorcycle attorneys at Dixon only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Experienced Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Greenville, IL
In addition to personal injury and car accidents, Chris Dixon specializes in various other areas. Regarding Greenville motorcycle crashes, these include:
You can read our case reviews for additional information about our success as Greenville Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers. Here are additional things to know about our legal representation in Greenville, Greenville:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to start a motorcycle injury case? This depends on the scope of the case. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment plan, which means you are charged a percentage based on a settlement, which allows clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big is a reward if I win a case? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement could match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Dixon’s Greenville Motorcycle Attorneys can give you with more info about settlements and rewards.
- What do I do if I’m in a motorcycle accident? The next step is to call Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. We will help you through the complicated legal process with grade-A Greenville legal counsel.
Contact Your Greenville Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The Greenville motorcycle injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have won their clients more than $34,000,000 in rewards. Feel free to view Dixon’s results and recent cases. Call Us today for additional information about a case review from the Greenville Motorcycle Accident Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle accident in Greenville, Contact Chris Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Missouri and Illinois areas: