Harrisburg, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Harrisburg Motorcycle Accident Attorneys serve clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Crash Attorney Harrisburg, IL. As a seasoned motorcycle accident lawyer in Harrisburg, Christopher Dixon offers legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has won millions in settlement fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Harrisburg motorcycle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can guide victims and their families through the settlement process. At Dixon, we understand how difficult it can be for victims to navigate claims considering recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Our various other legal services include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning we only charge if we win the case. Contact Us now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Harrisburg Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer
Winning a motorcycle crash case in Harrisburg takes attention to detail and action. It is critical for victims to contact an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims and their families hire a motorcycle wreck attorney as soon as possible. We will conduct an investigation and launch the case. Normally, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is crucial. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for our clients. In addition, a speedy trial allows Dixon to get victims the compensation they need for medical bills and other expenses and time off work.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Statistics
Here are a couple of national and local motorcycle wreck stats worth noting.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle crash than a car wreck. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or nearly 13 percent of car crash victims).
- Nearly 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (via the NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About 50 percent of supersport, touring, and standard motorcycle riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or a little more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. One-fourth showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, accidents.
Around half of all wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include alcohol, driver fatigue, and not being apparent to other drivers. The Motorcycle Injury Lawyers in Harrisburg are prepared to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Do You Need to Hire a Harrisburg Motorcycle Wreck Attorney?
An important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the main reasons to hire a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re injured severely, an attorney can be an advocate throughout the case, which allows you to focus on recovering.
- People in crashes are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with various other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Harrisburg motorcycle wreck attorney can help.
- Many victims won’t hire lawyers because of these financial factors. However, the Harrisburg motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees pending a victory.
Veteran Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Harrisburg, IL
In addition to personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, Chris focuses on a number of areas. In regard to Harrisburg motorcycle wrecks, these include:
You can view our recent case reviews for more information about our success as Harrisburg Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys. Here’s some additional info about our legal representation in Harrisburg, Harrisburg:
- How much is legal representation to open a motorcycle accident case? This depends on the type of the case. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment agreement, meaning you don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win the case, allowing you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a win could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Our Harrisburg Motorcycle Lawyers can provide clients with more info about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open a claim? The next step is to contact Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys will help clients through the complicated legal process with top-notch Harrisburg legal counsel.
Contact Your Harrisburg Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Harrisburg motorcycle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned clients and their families approximately $50 million in compensation. View Dixon’s results and recent cases. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now for additional info about a case review from the Harrisburg Motorcycle Injury Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle accident in Harrisburg, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Missouri and Illinois cities: