High Hill, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our High Hill Motorcycle Crash Lawyers serve clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Crash Lawyer High Hill, MO. As a leading motorcycle wreck attorney in High Hill, Christopher Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has won millions of dollars in motorcycle accident claims
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the High Hill motorcycle crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm counsels victims and their families through the claims process. We know how difficult it is for victims to handle claims considering recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon’s additional legal capabilities include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment plan, meaning you only pay legal fees if we win. Call Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
High Hill Motorcycle Crash Lawyer
Winning a motorcycle injury claim in High Hill takes action and attention to detail. It is essential for victims to contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims and their families hire a motorcycle injury attorney as soon as possible. Attorneys will conduct an investigation and start the case. Normally, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being deleted. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for our clients. In addition, a speedy trial allows Dixon to get our clients the compensation they deserve for expenses like medical bills and lost wages.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Statistics
Here are a few local and national motorcycle crash statistics worth mentioning.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle wreck than a car crash. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or about 13 percent of car wreck fatalities).
- Almost a third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (PDF via NHTSA). Most of the fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About half of supersport, touring, and standard motorcycle riders were not wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the III, or just over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. A quarter showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (on average a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, crashes.
Many wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include not being visible to other drivers, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in High Hill are more than willing to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Do You Need a High Hill Motorcycle Injury Attorney?
An important reason to seek out a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, a few of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you are injured, an attorney will be an advocate for your claim, which allows you time to recover.
- People in accidents likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A High Hill motorcycle crash attorney can help.
- Many victims won’t hire lawyers because of financial pressure. However, the High Hill motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees pending a victory.
Experienced Motorcycle Injury Lawyers in High Hill, MO
In addition to personal injury and car accidents, Chris focuses on a number of areas. Regarding High Hill motorcycle accidents, these include:
Feel free to read Dixon Injury Firm’s recent case reviews for more information about our success as High Hill Motorcycle Injury Attorneys. Here’s some more information about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal services in High Hill, High Hill:
- How much is legal representation to open a motorcycle accident case? The fee depends on the scope of a claim. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment agreement, meaning you don’t pay anything unless we reach a settlement, which allows you to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a win could match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Our High Hill Motorcycle Attorneys can provide you with additional information about settlements and rewards.
- What do I do if I’m in a motorcycle accident? The first step is to call the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. We can help clients through the complicated legal process with top-notch High Hill legal counsel.
Contact Your High Hill Motorcycle Attorney Now
The High Hill motorcycle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have won victims and their families upwards of $34,000,000 in compensation. View Dixon’s recent victories. Contact Us now for more information about a case review from the High Hill Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Accident Attorney Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle accident in High Hill, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri cities: