Hillsboro, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Hillsboro Motorcycle Crash Attorneys help clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Crash Attorney Hillsboro, MO. As a leading motorcycle wreck lawyer in Hillsboro, Chris Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims. The Dixon firm has settled millions of dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Hillsboro motorcycle crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm counsels victims through the settlement process. We know how difficult it can be for victims to navigate claims when you consider serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon Injury Firm’s various other legal services include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means legal services are free unless we win. Call the Dixon Injury Firm today at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
Hillsboro Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle wreck claim in Hillsboro takes action and attention to detail. It is crucial for victims to contact an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims and their families hire a motorcycle crash lawyer as soon as possible. Attorneys will investigate the accident and start the case. Usually, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for our clients. Even more so, a speedy trial allows our lawyers to get victims the compensation they deserve for expenses like medical bills and lost wages.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Stats
Here’s a couple of national and local motorcycle injury statistics worth mentioning.
- The IIHS says people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle wreck than a car crash. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle crash victims).
- Almost 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (PDF via NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately half of touring, supersport, and standard motorcycle riders were not wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the III, or more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. 27 percent showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG Legal Resources reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (typically a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of accidents.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, crashes.
Around half of all wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include not having enough space or low visibility. The Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Hillsboro are prepared to provide legal counsel to victims.
Should You Need a Hillsboro Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
An important reason to seek out a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to help fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured, a lawyer will be an advocate for your claim, which allows you the freedom to recover.
- People in accidents are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Combined with additional injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Hillsboro motorcycle accident lawyer can help.
- Some victims don’t hire legal counsel because of financial pressure. However, the Hillsboro motorcycle attorneys at Dixon only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Seasoned Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Hillsboro, MO
In addition to personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a number of areas. Regarding Hillsboro motorcycle wrecks, these include:
Please view Dixon’s recent case reviews for more information about our success as Hillsboro Motorcycle Injury Attorneys. Here’s some more information about our legal representation in Hillsboro, Hillsboro:
- How much is legal representation to start a motorcycle accident claim? Cost depends on the type of a case. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment plan, meaning you are only charged if we win the claim, allowing you to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- If I win, how much will I get? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a win may match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Our Hillsboro Motorcycle Lawyers can give you with additional info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open an injury case? The next step is to contact Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. We can help you through the complicated legal process with experienced Hillsboro legal representation.
Contact Your Hillsboro Motorcycle Attorney Today
The Hillsboro motorcycle injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have won victims upwards of $34 million in compensation. View Dixon Injury Firm’s recent victories. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now for more info about a consultation and free case review from your Hillsboro Motorcycle Crash Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to represent clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle crash in Hillsboro, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois areas: