House Springs, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s House Springs Motorcycle Crash Attorneys help clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer House Springs, MO. As an experienced motorcycle wreck attorney in House Springs, Christopher Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has won more than 35 million dollars in motorcycle accident claims
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the House Springs motorcycle crash lawyers at Dixon guide victims and their families through the claims process. At Dixon, we understand how difficult it is for victims to negotiate cases when you consider expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon’s various other legal services include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means our services are free unless we win the case. Call Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
House Springs Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle injury claim in House Springs takes action and attention to detail. It is critical for victims to reach out to an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that victims hire a motorcycle accident lawyer as quickly as possible. Dixon’s specialists will investigate the accident and launch the case. Normally, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for our clients. In addition, a fast trial allows our attorneys to get victims and their families the reimbursement they deserve for medical bills and other expenses and time off work.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Stats
Here’s a few national and local motorcycle accident stats worth noting.
- The IIHS says people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car wreck. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of car accident fatalities).
- Nearly one-third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (via the NHTSA). Most of the fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About half of standard, touring, and supersport motorcycle riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the III, or a little more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. 27 percent had a .08+ BAC.
- HG reports 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (on average a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, accidents.
A number of wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include not having enough space or low visibility. The Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in House Springs are more than willing to help victims.
Should You Need a House Springs Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer?
One important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re injured, a lawyer will be an advocate for your case, which allows you to focus on recovering.
- Victims of crashes likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Combined with other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A House Springs motorcycle crash attorney can help.
- A lot of victims won’t hire lawyers because of financial pressure. However, the House Springs motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees based on a final settlement.
Seasoned Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in House Springs, MO
Including personal injury and car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a variety of areas. In terms of House Springs motorcycle accidents, these include:
You can read Dixon’s case reviews for additional information about our success as House Springs Motorcycle Crash Lawyers. Here are additional information about our legal representation in House Springs, House Springs:
- What does it cost to open a motorcycle injury case? Cost depends on the type of the case. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment agreement, which means clients don’t pay anything unless we reach a settlement, which allows you to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a reward if I win a case? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Dixon’s House Springs Motorcycle Attorneys can give clients with more information about rewards and settlements.
- What do I do if I’m in a motorcycle accident? The next step is to call Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys will help clients through the complicated legal process with top-notch House Springs legal representation.
Contact Your House Springs Motorcycle Attorney Now
The House Springs motorcycle crash attorneys at Dixon have won victims more than $34 million in compensation. View Dixon’s results and recent cases. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now for more info about a consultation and free case review from the House Springs Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Attorney Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle crash in House Springs, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois areas: