Hoyleton, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Hoyleton Motorcycle Accident Attorneys help clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Hoyleton, IL. As a seasoned motorcycle wreck lawyer in Hoyleton, Chris Dixon offers legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has settled millions of dollars in motorcycle accident claims
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Hoyleton motorcycle accident lawyers at Dixon guide victims and their families through the settlement process. At Dixon, we understand how challenging it is for victims to navigate claims considering serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Our other legal capabilities include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment program, which means legal services are free unless we win. Contact Us now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
Hoyleton Motorcycle Wreck Attorney
Winning a motorcycle injury claim in Hoyleton requires attention to detail and action. It’s essential for victims to be in touch with a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that clients and their families hire a motorcycle injury attorney as soon as possible. Dixon’s specialists will conduct an investigation and launch the case. Typically, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to the other party, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away or GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for our clients. In addition, a quick trial allows the Dixon attorneys to get our clients the compensation they need to pay for expenses like medical bills and lost wages.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Stats
Here are a few local and national motorcycle crash statistics worth mentioning.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle accident than a car crash. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or nearly 13 percent of car accident victims).
- Almost one-third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (according to the NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately 50 percent of standard, touring, and supersport motorcycle riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the III, or more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. One-fourth had a .08+ BAC.
- HG.org reports 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (typically a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of accidents.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, crashes.
Around half of all accidents involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Crash Attorneys in Hoyleton are more than willing to help victims.
Do You Need a Hoyleton Motorcycle Wreck Attorney?
One important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to help fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are injured, a lawyer can act as an advocate throughout the case, which allows you to focus on recovering.
- Victims of accidents are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with additional injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Hoyleton motorcycle crash attorney can help.
- A lot of victims don’t hire legal counsel because of financial pressure. However, the Hoyleton motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Seasoned Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Hoyleton, IL
Including personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm specializes in various other areas. Regarding Hoyleton motorcycle injuries, these include:
You can read our results and recent cases for more information about our success as Hoyleton Motorcycle Injury Attorneys. Here are some additional things to know about our legal representation in Hoyleton, Hoyleton:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to start a motorcycle injury claim? Cost depends on the type of the case. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment plan, which means clients are only charged if we win the claim, allowing you to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- If I win, how much will I get? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement could match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Dixon’s Hoyleton Motorcycle Attorneys can give potential clients with more information about rewards and settlements.
- How do I start a case? The first step is to call Chris Dixon at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers will help clients through the complicated legal process with grade-A Hoyleton legal counsel.
Contact Your Hoyleton Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Hoyleton motorcycle injury lawyers at Dixon have earned clients and their families more than $34,000,000 in compensation. Feel free to view Dixon’s recent cases. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today for additional information about a case review from your Hoyleton Motorcycle Injury Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle accident in Hoyleton, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri cities: