Johnsonville, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Johnsonville Motorcycle Crash Lawyers help clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Johnsonville, IL. As an experienced motorcycle crash attorney in Johnsonville, Christopher Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has settled millions of dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Johnsonville motorcycle accident attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families through the claims process. At Dixon, we understand how challenging it is for victims to navigate cases when you consider expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Our various other legal capabilities include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment plan, meaning our services are free unless we win the case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
Johnsonville Motorcycle Injury Lawyer
Winning a motorcycle crash case in Johnsonville requires attention to detail and action. It is essential for victims to reach out to a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that clients and their families hire a motorcycle wreck lawyer as soon as possible. We will conduct an investigation and start the claim. Typically, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a win for clients. In addition, a speedy trial allows our attorneys to get victims the compensation they deserve to pay for expenses like medical bills and time off work.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Statistics
Here are a couple of local and national motorcycle accident statistics worth taking note of.
- The IIHS says riders are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle wreck than a car wreck. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of car crash deaths).
- Almost a third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (via the NHTSA). Most of the fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About half of supersport, touring, and standard motorcycle riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or a little more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. 27 percent had a .08+ BAC.
- HG reports three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (typically a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of crashes.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, accidents.
Around half of all wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include low visibility, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Crash Attorneys in Johnsonville are more than willing to help victims.
Do You Need a Johnsonville Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
One important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to help fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the main reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured, a lawyer will be an advocate throughout the claims process, allowing you to focus on recovering.
- People in wrecks are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Combined with additional injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Johnsonville motorcycle wreck attorney can help.
- A lot of people won’t hire legal counsel because of these financial factors. However, the Johnsonville motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Seasoned Motorcycle Crash Attorneys in Johnsonville, IL
Including truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, Chris specializes in a variety of areas. In regard to Johnsonville motorcycle accidents, these include:
You can view Dixon’s results and recent cases for additional information about our success as Johnsonville Motorcycle Injury Attorneys. Here’s additional information about our legal representation in Johnsonville, Johnsonville:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to open a motorcycle injury case? Cost depends on the scope of a claim. Dixon uses a contingency payment plan, meaning you are charged a percentage based on a settlement, allowing clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a win may match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Our Johnsonville Motorcycle Attorneys can give you with additional information about settlements and rewards.
- What’s next? The next step is to contact Chris Dixon at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys will help clients through the complicated legal process with experienced Johnsonville legal representation.
Contact Your Johnsonville Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The Johnsonville motorcycle accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned clients and their families more than $34,000,000 in compensation. You can view our recent cases. Contact Us now for additional information about a consultation and free case review from the Johnsonville Motorcycle Accident Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle wreck in Johnsonville, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri areas: