Jonesboro, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Jonesboro Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers help clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Jonesboro, IL. As a leading motorcycle crash lawyer in Jonesboro, Chris Dixon offers legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has settled millions of dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident claims
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Jonesboro motorcycle accident lawyers at Dixon can guide victims and their families through the claims process. At Dixon, we know how difficult it is for victims to handle claims considering recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon’s other legal services include:
We offer a contingency payment plan, meaning we only charge if we win the case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Jonesboro Motorcycle Crash Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle crash case in Jonesboro requires attention to detail and action. It is critical for victims to be in touch with an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that victims hire a motorcycle accident attorney as soon as possible. We will conduct an investigation and launch the claim. Typically, this involves sending a letter of settlement and intent to the other party, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away and GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for our clients. In addition, a quick trial allows the Dixon attorneys to get our clients the reimbursement they deserve for expenses like medical bills and time off work.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a few local and national motorcycle accident statistics worth noting.
- The IIHS says riders are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle crash than a car accident. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or about 13 percent of car wreck victims).
- Nearly one-third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (PDF via NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to half of touring, supersport, and standard motorcycle riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the III, or over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. One-fourth had a .08+ BAC.
- HG reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (usually a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, accidents.
Around half of all accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Jonesboro are more than willing to help victims.
Do You Need to Hire a Jonesboro Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
One important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the main reasons to hire a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re injured, a lawyer can act as an advocate for your case, allowing you to focus on recovering.
- Victims of crashes likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Combined with other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Jonesboro motorcycle wreck lawyer can help.
- Some people don’t hire legal counsel because of these financial factors. However, the Jonesboro motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees pending a victory.
Seasoned Motorcycle Crash Attorneys in Jonesboro, IL
Including truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, Chris focuses on a number of areas. In regard to Jonesboro motorcycle injuries, these include:
Feel free to view Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases for additional information about our success as Jonesboro Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers. Here are some additional information about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal representation in Jonesboro, Jonesboro:
- How much is legal representation to start a motorcycle accident case? The fee depends on the type of a claim. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment plan, meaning clients don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win the case, which allows you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big of a settlement could I get? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement could match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Our Jonesboro Motorcycle Lawyers can give you with additional information about settlements and rewards.
- What’s next? The first step is to call Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers will help you through the complicated legal process with seasoned Jonesboro legal counsel.
Contact Your Jonesboro Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Jonesboro motorcycle crash attorneys at Dixon have earned clients and their families approximately $50 million in compensation. Feel free to view Dixon’s recent cases. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today for more information about a case review from the Jonesboro Motorcycle Accident Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Injury Attorney Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle accident in Jonesboro, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri cities: