Joppa, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Joppa Motorcycle Crash Lawyers help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Joppa, IL. As one of the leading motorcycle wreck attorney in Joppa, Christopher Dixon offers legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has settled millions of dollars in motorcycle accident claims
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Joppa motorcycle accident lawyers at Dixon guide victims and their families through the settlement process. We know how challenging it is for victims to negotiate claims when you consider expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon’s additional legal capabilities include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment plan, which means legal services are free unless we win. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
Joppa Motorcycle Wreck Attorney
Winning a motorcycle wreck case in Joppa requires action and attention to detail. It’s critical for victims to be in touch with an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that clients and their families hire a motorcycle crash lawyer as quickly as possible. We will conduct an investigation and launch the case. Normally, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is crucial. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being deleted. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for our clients. In addition, a speedy trial allows the Dixon Injury Firm to get our clients the compensation they deserve for expenses like medical bills and time off work.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Stats
Here are a couple of local and national motorcycle crash stats worth taking note of.
- The IIHS states people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle wreck than a car crash. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle accident victims).
- Almost 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (according to the NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About 50 percent of standard, touring, and supersport riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. One-fourth had a .08+ BAC.
- HG Legal Resources reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, crashes.
Around half of all accidents involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include low visibility, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Joppa are ready to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Do You Need a Joppa Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
An important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to help fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured severely, an attorney can be an advocate for your case, allowing you the freedom to recover.
- Victims of accidents likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with additional injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Joppa motorcycle crash lawyer can help.
- A lot of people won’t hire legal representation because of these financial factors. However, the Joppa motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Experienced Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Joppa, IL
Including personal injury and car accidents, Chris specializes in a variety of areas. Regarding Joppa motorcycle accidents, these include:
Please read through our results and recent cases for additional information about our success as Joppa Motorcycle Crash Attorneys. Here’s more info about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal representation in Joppa, Joppa:
- How much would legal counsel cost to start a motorcycle injury case? The fee depends on the size of a case. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment system, which means clients are only charged if we win the claim, allowing you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- If I win, how much will I get? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Dixon’s Joppa Motorcycle Attorneys can give you with more info about rewards and settlements.
- What’s next? The first step is to call Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys will help you through the complicated legal process with seasoned Joppa legal counsel.
Contact Your Joppa Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Joppa motorcycle crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned victims upwards of $34,000,000 in compensation. View Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases. Call Chris Dixon now for additional info about a consultation and free case review from the Joppa Motorcycle Injury Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle accident in Joppa, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Missouri and Illinois cities: