Kinmundy, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Kinmundy Motorcycle Crash Lawyers serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Crash Attorney Kinmundy, IL. As a seasoned motorcycle accident lawyer in Kinmundy, Christopher Dixon offers legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has won millions in settlement fighting to win motorcycle accident claims
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Kinmundy motorcycle wreck attorneys at Dixon can guide victims and their families through the settlement process. At Dixon, we know how challenging it is for victims to navigate claims when you consider expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon’s other legal services include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment plan, meaning we only charge if we win the case. Contact Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Kinmundy Motorcycle Wreck Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle accident claim in Kinmundy takes attention to detail and action. It’s important for victims to reach out to a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that clients hire a motorcycle injury lawyer as soon as possible. Dixon’s specialists will investigate the accident and start the case. Typically, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for clients. In addition, a speedy trial allows Dixon to get our clients the reimbursement they deserve to pay for medical bills and other expenses and time off work.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Statistics
Here are a couple of local and national motorcycle accident statistics worth taking note of.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle accident than a car crash. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or about 13 percent of car accident victims).
- Nearly one-third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (according to the NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately half of touring, supersport, and standard riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. A quarter showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG Legal Resources reports three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (typically a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of accidents.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, several thousand dollars more.
Many accidents involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include low visibility, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Kinmundy are more than willing to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Do You Need to Hire a Kinmundy Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
One important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re injured severely, a lawyer can act as an advocate for your case, allowing you time to recover.
- People in crashes likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Combined with various other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Kinmundy motorcycle crash lawyer can help.
- Many people don’t hire lawyers because of these financial factors. However, the Kinmundy motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees pending a victory.
Veteran Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Kinmundy, IL
Including workers compensation, truck and car accidents, and personal injury, Chris Dixon focuses on a number of areas. In regard to Kinmundy motorcycle injuries, these include:
Feel free to view Dixon’s case reviews for more information about our success as Kinmundy Motorcycle Injury Attorneys. Here’s some additional info about Dixon’s legal representation in Kinmundy, Kinmundy:
- What does it cost to start a motorcycle accident case? This depends on the size of a claim. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment agreement, meaning clients only pay a percentage if we win the case, allowing you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How much can I win? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement could match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Dixon’s Kinmundy Motorcycle Attorneys can give you with additional info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open a claim? The first step is to call Chris Dixon at (314) 409-7060. We can help you through the complicated legal process with grade-A Kinmundy legal counsel.
Contact Your Kinmundy Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Kinmundy motorcycle wreck attorneys at Dixon have won victims more than $34,000,000 in rewards. You can view our recent victories and cases. Call Chris Dixon today for additional info about a free case review and consultation from your Kinmundy Motorcycle Injury Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Injury Attorney Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle accident in Kinmundy, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri cities: