Lake St. Louis, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Lake St. Louis Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers help clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Crash Attorney Lake St. Louis, MO. As one of the leading motorcycle crash attorney in Lake St. Louis, Chris Dixon offers legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has won millions in settlement fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Lake St. Louis motorcycle crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm helps victims and their families through the claims process. We know how difficult it is for victims to navigate claims when you consider expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Our other legal capabilities include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment plan, which means our services are free unless we win the case. Call Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
Lake St. Louis Motorcycle Wreck Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle crash claim in Lake St. Louis requires action and attention to detail. It’s essential for victims to contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that clients hire a motorcycle accident lawyer as soon as possible. We will investigate the accident and launch the case. Usually, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away or GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for clients. In addition, a speedy trial allows the Dixon lawyers to get our clients the reimbursement they deserve to pay for expenses like medical bills and time off work.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Stats
Here are a few local and national motorcycle wreck stats worth noting.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says riders are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle wreck than a car wreck. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle accident fatalities).
- Nearly a third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (PDF via NHTSA). Most of the fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About 50 percent of standard, touring, and supersport motorcycle riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the III, or a little more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. A quarter had a .08+ BAC.
- HG Legal Resources reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of accidents.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, crashes.
Many accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Lake St. Louis are ready to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Do You Need to Hire a Lake St. Louis Motorcycle Crash Attorney?
One important reason to seek out a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after an accident is to help fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re severely injured, an attorney will act as an advocate throughout the claims process, which allows you to focus on recovering.
- Victims of wrecks are likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Combined with various other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Lake St. Louis motorcycle wreck lawyer can help.
- Some victims won’t hire lawyers because of these financial factors. However, the Lake St. Louis motorcycle attorneys at Dixon only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Seasoned Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Lake St. Louis, MO
In addition to personal injury and car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm focuses on various other areas. Regarding Lake St. Louis motorcycle injuries, these include:
Feel free to read Dixon’s recent case reviews for more information about our success as Lake St. Louis Motorcycle Crash Attorneys. Here are some more info about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal representation in Lake St. Louis, Lake St. Louis:
- What does it cost to start a motorcycle accident claim? Cost depends on the type of claim. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment plan, meaning you only pay a percentage if we win the case, which allows you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big of a settlement could I get? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In trial, a win could match or exceed medical and burial costs, loss of quality of life, and other expenses. Our Lake St. Louis Motorcycle Attorneys can provide you with additional info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open a claim? The first step is to call the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. We can help clients through the complicated legal process with seasoned Lake St. Louis legal counsel.
Contact Your Lake St. Louis Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The Lake St. Louis motorcycle accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned victims upwards of $34,000,000 in rewards. You can view our recent victories and cases. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now for additional information about a free case review and consultation from the Lake St. Louis Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle crash in Lake St. Louis, Contact Chris Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri areas: