Lawrenceville, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Lawrenceville Motorcycle Crash Attorneys help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Lawrenceville, IL. As a seasoned motorcycle wreck attorney in Lawrenceville, Christopher Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims. The Dixon firm has won more than 35 million dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident claims
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Lawrenceville motorcycle crash attorneys at Dixon guide victims and their families through the settlement process. We understand how challenging it can be for victims to navigate cases considering expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon Injury Firm’s other legal capabilities include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment plan, meaning our services are free unless we win the case. Call Us now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
Lawrenceville Motorcycle Wreck Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle accident claim in Lawrenceville takes attention to detail and action. It is critical for victims to reach out to a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that victims and their families hire a motorcycle crash attorney as soon as possible. Dixon’s specialists will investigate the accident and start the case. Typically, this involves sending a letter of settlement and intent to the other party, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for our clients. Just as important, a speedy trial allows our attorneys to get our clients the compensation they deserve to pay for expenses like medical bills and time off work.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Stats
Here are a few local and national motorcycle accident stats worth mentioning.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle accident than a car accident. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or about 13 percent of motor vehicle accident deaths).
- Almost one-third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (according to the NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately half of touring, supersport, and standard motorcycle riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or a little more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. A quarter had a .08+ BAC.
- HG reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (usually a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of crashes.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, accidents.
Around half of all accidents involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Lawrenceville are ready to help victims and their families.
Do You Need a Lawrenceville Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
One important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, three of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are injured severely, a lawyer can act as an advocate throughout the case, allowing you the freedom to recover.
- People in crashes likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Lawrenceville motorcycle wreck attorney can help.
- Some people don’t hire legal representation because of these financial factors. However, the Lawrenceville motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees pending a victory.
Experienced Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Lawrenceville, IL
In addition to personal injury and car accidents, Chris Dixon focuses on a variety of areas. In regard to Lawrenceville motorcycle injuries, these include:
Please view Dixon’s recent case reviews for additional information about our success as Lawrenceville Motorcycle Accident Lawyers. Here’s some more things to know about our legal services in Lawrenceville, Lawrenceville:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to start a motorcycle accident case? Cost depends on the scope of a case. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment agreement, meaning you don’t pay anything unless we reach a settlement, allowing clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How much can I win? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a win could match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Our Lawrenceville Motorcycle Lawyers can provide you with more information about settlements and rewards.
- What do I do if I’m in a motorcycle accident? The next step is to contact Chris Dixon at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys will help clients through the complicated legal process with seasoned Lawrenceville legal representation.
Contact Your Lawrenceville Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Lawrenceville motorcycle injury attorneys at Dixon have earned victims and their families approximately $34,000,000 in rewards. You can view our recent victories and cases. Call Chris Dixon today for more information about a case review from your Lawrenceville Motorcycle Accident Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle accident in Lawrenceville, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois cities: