Marion, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Marion Motorcycle Crash Lawyers help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Crash Attorney Marion, IL. As one of the leading motorcycle accident attorney in Marion, Christopher Dixon offers legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has won more than 35 million dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Marion motorcycle crash lawyers at Dixon guide victims through the claims process. We understand how difficult it can be for victims to handle claims when you consider recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon Injury Firm’s additional legal capabilities include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment plan, which means our services are free unless we win the case. Call Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Marion Motorcycle Crash Lawyer
Winning a motorcycle wreck claim in Marion takes attention to detail and action. It’s essential for victims to be in touch with a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that victims and their families hire a motorcycle crash lawyer as soon as possible. We will conduct an investigation and launch the case. Typically, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for our clients. Just as important, a quick trial allows our attorneys to get our clients the compensation they need for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Statistics
Here are a few local and national motorcycle accident statistics worth noting.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle accident than a car accident. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of car crash fatalities).
- Nearly one-third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (PDF via NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard riders were not wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the III, or more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. 27 percent showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG Legal Resources reports three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (usually a passenger car. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of crashes.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, accidents.
A number of accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include distracted driving, lane changes, intersections, and not being visible to other drivers. The Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Marion are ready to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Do You Need a Marion Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
An important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to help fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured, a lawyer can be an advocate throughout the claims process, allowing you the freedom to recover.
- People in crashes likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with additional injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Marion motorcycle wreck attorney can help.
- A lot of people don’t hire legal representation because of financial pressure. However, the Marion motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Veteran Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Marion, IL
In addition to truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, Chris Dixon specializes in a variety of areas. Regarding Marion motorcycle crashes, these include:
You can view Dixon Injury Firm’s case reviews for more information about our success as Marion Motorcycle Crash Lawyers. Here’s some more info about Dixon’s legal services in Marion, Marion:
- How much would legal counsel cost to open a motorcycle accident claim? Cost depends on the type of the claim. Dixon uses a contingency payment system, which means clients don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win the case, which allows you to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a reward if I win a case? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement may match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Dixon’s Marion Motorcycle Lawyers can provide potential clients with additional information about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open an injury case? The next step is to call the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers will help you through the complicated legal process with seasoned Marion legal counsel.
Contact Your Marion Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Marion motorcycle crash lawyers at Dixon have won victims more than $34,000,000 in compensation. You can view our recent cases. Contact Us now for more information about a free case review and consultation from the Marion Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Attorney Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle accident in Marion, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Missouri and Illinois areas: