Marissa, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Marissa Motorcycle Accident Attorneys help clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Crash Attorney Marissa, IL. As a seasoned motorcycle accident attorney in Marissa, Chris Dixon offers legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has won millions of dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Marissa motorcycle accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm counsel victims through the settlement process. At Dixon, we know how difficult it is for victims to manage claims when you consider expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon Injury Firm’s additional legal services include:
We offer a contingency payment plan, meaning we don’t charge unless we win. Contact Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Marissa Motorcycle Crash Attorney
Winning a motorcycle injury claim in Marissa requires attention to detail and action. It’s critical for victims to be in touch with a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims hire a motorcycle wreck lawyer as quickly as possible. Lawyers will gather information about the crash and start the claim. Usually, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away and GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for clients. Even more so, a speedy trial allows our lawyers to get victims and their families the reimbursement they need to pay for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Stats
Here are a couple of national and local motorcycle accident stats worth noting.
- The IIHS states people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle wreck than a car accident. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of car wreck deaths).
- Nearly a third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (PDF via NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About 50 percent of supersport, touring, and standard riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the III, or just over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. A quarter had a .08+ BAC.
- HG.org reports 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (on average a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of accidents.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, several thousand dollars more.
A number of accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include alcohol, driver fatigue, and not being apparent to other drivers. The Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Marissa are more than willing to help victims and their families.
Do You Need a Marissa Motorcycle Crash Attorney?
An important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, a few of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re injured severely, an attorney can act as an advocate for your case, which allows you time to recover.
- People in accidents likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Combined with various other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Marissa motorcycle wreck attorney can help.
- Many victims won’t hire legal representation because of financial pressure. However, the Marissa motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees pending a victory.
Veteran Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Marissa, IL
Including workers compensation, truck and car accidents, and personal injury, Chris Dixon focuses on a number of areas. In regard to Marissa motorcycle crashes, these include:
Feel free to read through Dixon’s recent case reviews for additional information about our success as Marissa Motorcycle Accident Attorneys. Here’s some more information about Dixon’s legal services in Marissa, Marissa:
- How much would legal counsel cost to start a motorcycle accident claim? This depends on the type of a case. Dixon uses a contingency payment agreement, meaning you only pay a percentage if we win the case, allowing clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How much can I win? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory may match or exceed medical and burial costs, loss of quality of life, and other expenses. Dixon’s Marissa Motorcycle Attorneys can give you with more info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open a claim? The first step is to call the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers will help you through the complicated legal process with grade-A Marissa legal representation.
Contact Your Marissa Motorcycle Attorney Today
The Marissa motorcycle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned victims upwards of $34,000,000 in rewards. View Dixon’s recent cases. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now for more information about a consultation and free case review from your Marissa Motorcycle Accident Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle accident in Marissa, Contact Chris Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri cities: