Maryland Heights, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Maryland Heights Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys help clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Maryland Heights, MO. As a seasoned motorcycle accident attorney in Maryland Heights, Christopher Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has collected more than 35 million in settlements fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Maryland Heights motorcycle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm counsel victims and their families through the claims process. We know how difficult it is for victims to negotiate cases considering recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon’s other legal capabilities include:
We offer a contingency payment plan, which means we only charge if we win the case. Call Us now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
Maryland Heights Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle wreck claim in Maryland Heights requires attention to detail and action. It’s critical for victims to contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that clients hire a motorcycle crash lawyer as soon as possible. Dixon’s specialists will conduct an investigation and start the case. Typically, this involves sending a letter of settlement and intent to the other party, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away and GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for clients. In addition, a speedy trial allows our attorneys to get victims the compensation they deserve for expenses like medical bills and time off work.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Statistics
Here are a few national and local motorcycle wreck stats worth mentioning.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car accident. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or about 13 percent of car accident deaths).
- Almost a third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (according to the NHTSA). Most of the fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or a little more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. A quarter had a .08+ BAC.
- HG.org reports three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (on average a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of crashes.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, crashes.
A number of wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include alcohol, driver fatigue, and not being apparent to other drivers. The Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Maryland Heights are ready to provide legal counsel to victims.
Should You Need to Hire a Maryland Heights Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
An important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are injured severely, an attorney can act as an advocate throughout the claims process, which allows you the freedom to recover.
- Victims of crashes likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Combined with additional injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Maryland Heights motorcycle accident lawyer can help.
- Many victims won’t hire lawyers because of these financial factors. However, the Maryland Heights motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees based on a final settlement.
Veteran Motorcycle Crash Attorneys in Maryland Heights, MO
Including truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, Chris Dixon specializes in various other areas. Regarding Maryland Heights motorcycle wrecks, these include:
Feel free to read Dixon’s case reviews for additional information about our success as Maryland Heights Motorcycle Accident Lawyers. Here are some additional information about Dixon’s legal services in Maryland Heights, Maryland Heights:
- How much would legal counsel cost to start a motorcycle injury claim? The fee depends on the size of the claim. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment plan, meaning clients are charged a percentage based on a settlement, allowing clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big of a settlement could I get? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement may match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Our Maryland Heights Motorcycle Attorneys can provide clients with additional info about settlements and rewards.
- What do I do if I’m in a motorcycle accident? The next step is to contact Chris Dixon at (314) 409-7060. We will help clients through the complicated legal process with grade-A Maryland Heights legal counsel.
Contact Your Maryland Heights Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The Maryland Heights motorcycle injury lawyers at Dixon have earned their clients upwards of $34,000,000 in compensation. View Dixon Injury Firm’s recent victories and cases. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now for more information about a case review from your Maryland Heights Motorcycle Injury Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Accident Attorney Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle wreck in Maryland Heights, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois areas: