Matson, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Matson Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Crash Attorney Matson, MO. As an experienced motorcycle crash lawyer in Matson, Chris Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has won millions in settlement in motorcycle accident claims
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Matson motorcycle accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm guide victims through the claims process. At Dixon, we understand how difficult it is for victims to manage cases when you consider serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Our other legal capabilities include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning our services are free unless we win the case. Call Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Matson Motorcycle Injury Attorney
Winning a motorcycle accident case in Matson takes action and attention to detail. It’s crucial for victims to reach out to a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that clients and their families hire a motorcycle wreck lawyer as soon as possible. Attorneys will gather information about the crash and start the claim. Normally, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away and GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move fast to ensure a win for our clients. Just as important, a speedy trial allows our attorneys to get our clients the reimbursement they deserve to pay for expenses like medical bills and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a few national and local motorcycle crash stats worth noting.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states riders are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle crash than a car crash. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of car crash fatalities).
- Nearly 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (via the NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately half of touring, supersport, and standard riders were not wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the III, or just over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. 27 percent showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (usually a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, accidents.
Many wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include distracted driving, lane changes, intersections, and not being visible to other drivers. The Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Matson are ready to help victims and their families.
Do You Need to Hire a Matson Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
An important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to help fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the main reasons to hire a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re injured, a lawyer can be an advocate for your claim, which allows you time to recover.
- People in wrecks likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with additional injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Matson motorcycle wreck attorney can help.
- Many people won’t hire lawyers because of these financial factors. However, the Matson motorcycle attorneys at Dixon only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Seasoned Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Matson, MO
Including personal injury and car accidents, Chris Dixon focuses on a number of areas. Regarding Matson motorcycle crashes, these include:
Please view Dixon Injury Firm’s recent case reviews for additional information about our success as Matson Motorcycle Injury Lawyers. Here’s some more things to know about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal services in Matson, Matson:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to start a motorcycle injury case? This depends on the size of a claim. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment plan, which means you don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win the case, which allows clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a reward if I win a case? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory could match or exceed medical and burial costs, loss of quality of life, and other expenses. Dixon’s Matson Motorcycle Attorneys can provide clients with more info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I start a case? The first step is to call the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers can help you through the complicated legal process with top-notch Matson legal counsel.
Contact Your Matson Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Matson motorcycle crash attorneys at Dixon have earned clients and their families approximately $34,000,000 in rewards. View Dixon Injury Firm’s recent cases. Contact Us today for more information about a consultation and free case review from the Matson Motorcycle Accident Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Injury Attorney Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle accident in Matson, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri areas: