Maunie, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Maunie Motorcycle Crash Attorneys help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Maunie, IL. As an experienced motorcycle wreck attorney in Maunie, Chris Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has collected more than 35 million in settlements fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Maunie motorcycle wreck attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm help victims and their families through the settlement process. We understand how challenging it can be for victims to negotiate cases considering expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon Injury Firm’s other legal capabilities include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means you only pay legal fees if we win. Contact Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Maunie Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle wreck case in Maunie takes action and attention to detail. It’s crucial for victims to be in touch with a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that clients hire a motorcycle crash attorney as soon as possible. Dixon’s specialists will conduct an investigation and start the case. Typically, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away or GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for our clients. In addition, a fast trial allows the Dixon attorneys to get victims and their families the reimbursement they need to pay for expenses like medical bills and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Stats
Here are a few local and national motorcycle accident statistics worth taking note of.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle crash than a car wreck. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or about 13 percent of car accident fatalities).
- Nearly 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (according to the NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard motorcycle riders were not wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. One-fourth showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG reports 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (usually a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of accidents.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, several thousand dollars more.
A number of accidents involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Maunie are prepared to help victims and their families.
Do You Need a Maunie Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
One important reason to seek out a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to help fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are severely injured, an attorney will be an advocate throughout the claims process, which allows you time to recover.
- Victims of accidents likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Combined with various other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Maunie motorcycle wreck attorney can help.
- Some people don’t hire attorneys because of these financial factors. However, the Maunie motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees based on a final settlement.
Experienced Motorcycle Crash Attorneys in Maunie, IL
Including workers compensation, truck and car accidents, and personal injury, Chris specializes in a number of areas. Regarding Maunie motorcycle crashes, these include:
You can view Dixon Injury Firm’s case reviews for more information about our success as Maunie Motorcycle Crash Lawyers. Here’s some more things to know about Dixon’s legal services in Maunie, Maunie:
- How much would legal counsel cost to open a motorcycle accident claim? This depends on the type of a case. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment plan, meaning you are charged a percentage based on a settlement, which allows clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a win may match or exceed medical and burial costs, loss of quality of life, and other expenses. Dixon’s Maunie Motorcycle Attorneys can provide potential clients with more information about rewards and settlements.
- How do I start a case? The next step is to call Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys can help clients through the complicated legal process with top-notch Maunie legal representation.
Contact Your Maunie Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Maunie motorcycle injury attorneys at Dixon have earned clients and their families upwards of $50 million in rewards. You can view our recent victories. Contact Chris Dixon today for more info about a consultation and free case review from the Maunie Motorcycle Crash Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Attorney Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you require a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle wreck in Maunie, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Missouri and Illinois areas: