McLeansboro, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s McLeansboro Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney McLeansboro, IL. As an experienced motorcycle wreck attorney in McLeansboro, Chris Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has won more than 35 million dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the McLeansboro motorcycle accident lawyers at Dixon guide victims through the claims process. At Dixon, we know how challenging it can be for victims to negotiate claims considering recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon’s various other legal services include:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means we don’t charge unless we win. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
McLeansboro Motorcycle Wreck Attorney
Winning a motorcycle injury case in McLeansboro requires action and attention to detail. It’s critical for victims to contact an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that clients hire a motorcycle accident attorney as soon as possible. Dixon’s specialists will conduct an investigation and launch the claim. Usually, this involves sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being deleted. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for clients. In addition, a fast trial allows Dixon to get victims and their families the compensation they need for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Stats
Here are a few local and national motorcycle accident statistics worth noting.
- The IIHS states riders are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle wreck than a car wreck. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or nearly 13 percent of car accident victims).
- Nearly one-third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (PDF via NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About half of supersport, touring, and standard motorcycle riders did not have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the III, or a little more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. One-fourth had a .08+ BAC.
- HG.org reports three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of accidents.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, crashes.
Around half of all accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Injury Lawyers in McLeansboro are more than willing to provide legal counsel to victims.
Do You Need a McLeansboro Motorcycle Crash Lawyer?
An important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured, a lawyer will act as an advocate throughout the case, which allows you to focus on recovering.
- Victims of accidents likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with additional injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A McLeansboro motorcycle wreck attorney can help.
- A lot of victims won’t hire lawyers because of financial pressure. However, the McLeansboro motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Experienced Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in McLeansboro, IL
Including workers compensation, truck and car accidents, and personal injury, the Dixon Injury Firm specializes in various other areas. Regarding McLeansboro motorcycle wrecks, these include:
You can view our case reviews for more information about our success as McLeansboro Motorcycle Accident Lawyers. Here’s more info about our legal services in McLeansboro, McLeansboro:
- How much would legal counsel cost to start a motorcycle accident claim? The fee depends on the size of the case. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment plan, which means clients are only charged if we win the claim, allowing clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How much can I win? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a win could match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Dixon’s McLeansboro Motorcycle Lawyers can provide you with more information about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open a claim? The first step is to call Chris Dixon at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers can help clients through the complicated legal process with top-notch McLeansboro legal counsel.
Contact Your McLeansboro Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The McLeansboro motorcycle injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned victims upwards of $34,000,000 in rewards. You can view our recent victories and cases. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now for more info about a case review from your McLeansboro Motorcycle Injury Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle crash in McLeansboro, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Missouri and Illinois areas: