Metropolis, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Metropolis Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Metropolis, IL. As a seasoned motorcycle accident attorney in Metropolis, Christopher Dixon offers legal counsel to injury victims. The Dixon Injury firm has collected more than 35 million in settlements in motorcycle accident claims
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Metropolis motorcycle crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm help victims through the settlement process. At Dixon, we know how difficult it is for victims to navigate cases considering expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon Injury Firm’s additional legal services include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment plan, which means we don’t charge unless we win. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
Metropolis Motorcycle Injury Attorney
Winning a motorcycle accident claim in Metropolis takes action and attention to detail. It’s crucial for victims to reach out to an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that clients and their families hire a motorcycle accident lawyer as soon as possible. Lawyers will gather information about the crash and start the case. Usually, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is crucial. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away and GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move fast to ensure a win for our clients. Just as important, a quick trial allows our attorneys to get victims and their families the compensation they deserve for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Stats
Here’s a couple of local and national motorcycle accident statistics worth taking note of.
- The IIHS states riders are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle accident than a car accident. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of car crash victims).
- Almost a third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (PDF via NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard motorcycle riders did not have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or just over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. A quarter had a .08+ BAC.
- HG Legal Resources reports three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (typically a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of accidents.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, accidents.
A number of wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include low visibility, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Metropolis are ready to help victims.
Do You Need a Metropolis Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
An important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to help fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured, an attorney can act as an advocate for your case, which allows you time to recover.
- People in crashes likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with additional injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Metropolis motorcycle wreck lawyer can help.
- Many people won’t hire lawyers because of financial pressure. However, the Metropolis motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Experienced Motorcycle Injury Lawyers in Metropolis, IL
Including personal injury and car accidents, Chris specializes in a variety of areas. Regarding Metropolis motorcycle accidents, these include:
Please view Dixon Injury Firm’s recent case reviews for additional information about our success as Metropolis Motorcycle Injury Attorneys. Here’s some additional information about Dixon’s legal services in Metropolis, Metropolis:
- How much would legal counsel cost to open a motorcycle accident claim? The fee depends on the type of the case. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment system, meaning you are only charged if we win the claim, which allows clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big is a reward if I win a case? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a victory could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Dixon’s Metropolis Motorcycle Lawyers can provide you with more info about rewards and settlements.
- What’s next? The first step is to call Chris Dixon at (314) 409-7060. We will help clients through the complicated legal process with seasoned Metropolis legal counsel.
Contact Your Metropolis Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The Metropolis motorcycle accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have won victims more than $34,000,000 in compensation. You can view our recent victories. Call the Dixon Injury Firm today for more info about a consultation and free case review from your Metropolis Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Attorney Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle wreck in Metropolis, Contact Chris Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Missouri and Illinois areas: