Mill Shoals, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Mill Shoals Motorcycle Accident Attorneys serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Mill Shoals, IL. As an experienced motorcycle crash lawyer in Mill Shoals, Christopher Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims. The Dixon Injury firm has won millions of dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Mill Shoals motorcycle accident lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families through the claims process. At Dixon, we understand how challenging it can be for victims to handle claims considering expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Our various other legal services include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment program, which means we only charge if we win the case. Call the Dixon Injury Firm today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Mill Shoals Motorcycle Injury Attorney
Winning a motorcycle crash claim in Mill Shoals requires attention to detail and action. It is important for victims to reach out to an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that clients hire a motorcycle wreck attorney as quickly as possible. Dixon’s specialists will conduct an investigation and start the claim. Usually, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for clients. Just as important, a quick trial allows our lawyers to get victims and their families the reimbursement they need to pay for expenses like medical bills and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Statistics
Here are a couple of local and national motorcycle accident stats worth mentioning.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states riders are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle wreck than a car accident. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle wreck fatalities).
- Almost a third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (PDF via NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard motorcycle riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the III, or just over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. A quarter had a .08+ BAC.
- HG reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (typically a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, crashes.
Many accidents involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include alcohol, driver fatigue, and not being apparent to other drivers. The Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Mill Shoals are prepared to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Do You Need a Mill Shoals Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
An important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, a few of the main reasons to hire a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re severely injured, a lawyer will be an advocate throughout the case, which allows you time to recover.
- Victims of accidents are likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Combined with additional injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Mill Shoals motorcycle crash lawyer can help.
- Some people won’t hire attorneys because of these financial factors. However, the Mill Shoals motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Veteran Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Mill Shoals, IL
Including personal injury and car accidents, Chris focuses on various other areas. In regard to Mill Shoals motorcycle accidents, these include:
Please read Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases for additional information about our success as Mill Shoals Motorcycle Crash Attorneys. Here are more things to know about Dixon’s legal representation in Mill Shoals, Mill Shoals:
- How much would legal counsel cost to open a motorcycle injury case? Cost depends on the scope of a claim. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment plan, meaning clients don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win the case, allowing you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How much can I win? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement may match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Our Mill Shoals Motorcycle Attorneys can give clients with additional info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open an injury case? The next step is to call the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. We can help you through the complicated legal process with grade-A Mill Shoals legal counsel.
Contact Your Mill Shoals Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Mill Shoals motorcycle crash lawyers at Dixon have won clients and their families more than $34 million in compensation. View Dixon’s results and recent cases. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now for additional information about a consultation and free case review from the Mill Shoals Motorcycle Injury Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle accident in Mill Shoals, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri areas: