Miller City, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Miller City Motorcycle Accident Attorneys help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Miller City, IL. As one of the leading motorcycle accident attorney in Miller City, Christopher Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has settled millions of dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Miller City motorcycle accident lawyers at Dixon counsel victims through the settlement process. We understand how difficult it is for victims to manage cases considering recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon’s additional legal capabilities include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment plan, which means you only pay legal fees if we win. Contact Us now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Miller City Motorcycle Wreck Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle accident case in Miller City requires attention to detail and action. It’s essential for victims to contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that clients hire a motorcycle crash lawyer as soon as possible. We will investigate the accident and start the case. Typically, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is crucial. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for our clients. Even more so, a fast trial allows the Dixon Injury Firm to get victims the reimbursement they need to pay for expenses like medical bills and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Stats
Here are a few national and local motorcycle crash stats worth mentioning.
- The IIHS states people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle wreck than a car crash. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle wreck fatalities).
- Almost one-third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (PDF via NHTSA). Most of the fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to half of touring, supersport, and standard riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the III, or over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. A quarter had a .08+ BAC.
- HG reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (on average a passenger car. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of crashes.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, several thousand dollars more.
Many accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include alcohol, driver fatigue, and not being apparent to other drivers. The Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Miller City are ready to help victims.
Do You Need a Miller City Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer?
One important reason to seek out a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to help fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, three of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re severely injured, an attorney can act as an advocate for your case, which allows you time to recover.
- Victims of wrecks are likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with various other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Miller City motorcycle crash lawyer can help.
- Some people won’t hire lawyers because of these financial factors. However, the Miller City motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Seasoned Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Miller City, IL
In addition to personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, Chris specializes in a variety of areas. In terms of Miller City motorcycle accidents, these include:
You can read Dixon Injury Firm’s case reviews for additional information about our success as Miller City Motorcycle Accident Attorneys. Here are some more things to know about our legal representation in Miller City, Miller City:
- How much is legal representation to start a motorcycle accident case? This depends on the scope of the case. Dixon uses a contingency payment system, which means clients don’t pay anything unless we reach a settlement, allowing clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big is a reward if I win a case? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement may match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Dixon’s Miller City Motorcycle Attorneys can give clients with additional info about settlements and rewards.
- How do I start a case? The first step is to call the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. We will help clients through the complicated legal process with top-notch Miller City legal representation.
Contact Your Miller City Motorcycle Attorney Today
The Miller City motorcycle injury lawyers at Dixon have earned victims and their families approximately $34,000,000 in rewards. View Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases. Call Chris Dixon now for additional information about a consultation and free case review from the Miller City Motorcycle Crash Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Accident Attorney Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle wreck in Miller City, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri cities: