Morse Hill, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Morse Hill Motorcycle Accident Lawyers help clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney Morse Hill, MO. As a seasoned motorcycle wreck attorney in Morse Hill, Chris Dixon offers legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has won millions of dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Morse Hill motorcycle accident lawyers at Dixon can guide victims and their families through the claims process. We understand how difficult it is for victims to manage cases considering expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon Injury Firm’s additional legal capabilities include:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning we only charge if we win the case. Call Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
Morse Hill Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Winning a motorcycle crash case in Morse Hill takes attention to detail and action. It’s crucial for victims to contact an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that clients hire a motorcycle wreck lawyer as quickly as possible. Lawyers will conduct an investigation and launch the claim. Normally, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being deleted. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for clients. Just as important, a speedy trial allows the Dixon attorneys to get victims and their families the reimbursement they need to pay for expenses like medical bills and lost wages.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Stats
Here are a couple of national and local motorcycle accident stats worth taking note of.
- The IIHS states people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car accident. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle wreck victims).
- Almost 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (PDF via NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About half of supersport, touring, and standard motorcycle riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the III, or a little more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. One-fourth showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG Legal Resources reports three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (usually a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of crashes.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, several thousand dollars more.
A number of wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include distracted driving, lane changes, intersections, and not being visible to other drivers. The Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Morse Hill are ready to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Should You Need to Hire a Morse Hill Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
One important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to help fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, a few of the main reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are injured, a lawyer will act as an advocate for your case, allowing you the freedom to recover.
- Victims of crashes are likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Combined with additional injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Morse Hill motorcycle crash lawyer can help.
- Some victims won’t hire lawyers because of these financial factors. However, the Morse Hill motorcycle attorneys at Dixon only charge legal fees based on a final settlement.
Experienced Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Morse Hill, MO
In addition to workers compensation, truck and car accidents, and personal injury, Chris Dixon specializes in a variety of areas. Regarding Morse Hill motorcycle wrecks, these include:
Please read Dixon’s results and recent cases for additional information about our success as Morse Hill Motorcycle Crash Lawyers. Here are some more things to know about our legal representation in Morse Hill, Morse Hill:
- How much would legal counsel cost to open a motorcycle injury claim? This depends on the scope of the case. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment agreement, meaning you are only charged if we win the claim, allowing clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big of a settlement could I get? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement may match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Our Morse Hill Motorcycle Attorneys can give clients with more info about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open a claim? The first step is to contact Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. We will help clients through the complicated legal process with grade-A Morse Hill legal representation.
Contact Your Morse Hill Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The Morse Hill motorcycle accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned victims and their families more than $50 million in rewards. View Dixon’s results and recent cases. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today for more information about a case review from your Morse Hill Motorcycle Accident Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle wreck in Morse Hill, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri areas: