Mount Vernon, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Mount Vernon Motorcycle Crash Attorneys serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Mount Vernon, IL. As a seasoned motorcycle crash lawyer in Mount Vernon, Chris Dixon offers legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has won more than 35 million dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Mount Vernon motorcycle accident lawyers at Dixon counsel victims through the claims process. At Dixon, we understand how challenging it can be for victims to negotiate cases considering recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon’s additional legal services include:
We offer a contingency payment plan, which means we don’t charge unless we win. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Mount Vernon Motorcycle Crash Attorney
Winning a motorcycle crash case in Mount Vernon takes action and attention to detail. It is critical for victims to reach out to a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that clients and their families hire a motorcycle wreck lawyer as quickly as possible. Lawyers will gather information about the crash and start the case. Usually, this involves sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being deleted. Our Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for our clients. In addition, a quick trial allows our attorneys to get our clients the reimbursement they need for expenses like medical bills and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Statistics
Here are a few national and local motorcycle crash statistics worth noting.
- The IIHS says riders are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle crash than a car wreck. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or nearly 13 percent of car accident deaths).
- Nearly a third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (via the NHTSA). Most of the fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to half of supersport, touring, and standard riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. One-fourth showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG reports three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (typically a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, accidents.
Many wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Mount Vernon are ready to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Do You Need a Mount Vernon Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
One important reason to seek out a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to help fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re severely injured, an attorney can act as an advocate throughout the claims process, allowing you time to recover.
- People in wrecks are likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with additional injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Mount Vernon motorcycle wreck lawyer can help.
- A lot of victims don’t hire legal counsel because of these financial factors. However, the Mount Vernon motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Experienced Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Mount Vernon, IL
Including personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, Chris specializes in a variety of areas. In regard to Mount Vernon motorcycle crashes, these include:
You can read our results and recent cases for more information about our success as Mount Vernon Motorcycle Injury Lawyers. Here’s additional information about our legal representation in Mount Vernon, Mount Vernon:
- How much would legal counsel cost to start a motorcycle accident case? The fee depends on the type of the case. Dixon uses a contingency payment plan, meaning you only pay a percentage if we win the case, allowing clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a win could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Our Mount Vernon Motorcycle Attorneys can provide potential clients with additional information about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open an injury case? The first step is to contact Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers will help you through the complicated legal process with grade-A Mount Vernon legal representation.
Contact Your Mount Vernon Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Mount Vernon motorcycle wreck lawyers at Dixon have won their clients approximately $34,000,000 in rewards. Feel free to view Dixon’s recent cases. Contact Us today for more info about a consultation and free case review from your Mount Vernon Motorcycle Crash Attorneys.
Types of Mount Vernon, IL, Injury Law:
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle accident in Mount Vernon, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Missouri and Illinois areas: