Mulberry Grove, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Mulberry Grove Motorcycle Crash Attorneys serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Mulberry Grove, IL. As a seasoned motorcycle crash lawyer in Mulberry Grove, Christopher Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has won millions in settlement in motorcycle accident claims
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Mulberry Grove motorcycle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm counsel victims and their families through the claims process. At Dixon, we know how difficult it can be for victims to negotiate cases considering expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon’s additional legal services include:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means we don’t charge unless we win. Contact Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
Mulberry Grove Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle injury claim in Mulberry Grove takes attention to detail and action. It’s essential for victims to contact an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that clients hire a motorcycle accident attorney as soon as possible. Lawyers will conduct an investigation and start the claim. Typically, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away and GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for clients. Even more so, a quick trial allows Dixon to get victims the compensation they deserve for expenses like medical bills and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Statistics
Here are a couple of local and national motorcycle injury stats worth noting.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states riders are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car accident. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of car crash fatalities).
- Nearly a third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (PDF via NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately half of standard, touring, and supersport riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the III, or more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. A quarter showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG Legal Resources reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of accidents.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, several thousand dollars more.
Many wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Mulberry Grove are more than willing to provide legal counsel to victims.
Do You Need to Hire a Mulberry Grove Motorcycle Injury Attorney?
An important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after an accident is to fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the main reasons to hire a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re injured severely, an attorney will be an advocate for your case, which allows you time to recover.
- People in crashes likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Combined with additional injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Mulberry Grove motorcycle accident lawyer can help.
- Many victims won’t hire attorneys because of financial pressure. However, the Mulberry Grove motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Veteran Motorcycle Crash Attorneys in Mulberry Grove, IL
In addition to personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, Chris focuses on a variety of areas. Regarding Mulberry Grove motorcycle injuries, these include:
You can read through our case reviews for additional information about our success as Mulberry Grove Motorcycle Crash Attorneys. Here’s some additional things to know about Dixon’s legal representation in Mulberry Grove, Mulberry Grove:
- What does it cost to start a motorcycle injury claim? This depends on the scope of the case. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment agreement, which means you don’t pay anything unless we reach a settlement, which allows clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement could match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Our Mulberry Grove Motorcycle Attorneys can provide you with more information about settlements and rewards.
- How do I start a case? The next step is to call Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers will help clients through the complicated legal process with top-notch Mulberry Grove legal representation.
Contact Your Mulberry Grove Motorcycle Attorney Today
The Mulberry Grove motorcycle crash lawyers at Dixon have won their clients approximately $50 million in rewards. You can view our recent victories and cases. Call the Dixon Injury Firm today for more information about a case review from your Mulberry Grove Motorcycle Injury Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Injury Lawyer Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle wreck in Mulberry Grove, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Missouri and Illinois areas: