Nashville, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Nashville Motorcycle Crash Attorneys serve clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Nashville, IL. As one of the leading motorcycle accident attorney in Nashville, Christopher Dixon offers legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has won more than 35 million dollars in motorcycle accident claims
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Nashville motorcycle wreck attorneys at Dixon guide victims through the settlement process. We understand how challenging it is for victims to navigate claims considering serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Our various other legal services include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment plan, which means you only pay legal fees if we win. Call Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Nashville Motorcycle Wreck Attorney
Winning a motorcycle wreck case in Nashville requires action and attention to detail. It’s essential for victims to be in touch with a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that victims hire a motorcycle crash attorney as soon as possible. Attorneys will investigate the accident and launch the case. Normally, this involves sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is crucial. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away or GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move fast to ensure a win for clients. Even more so, a speedy trial allows our lawyers to get our clients the reimbursement they deserve to pay for medical bills and other expenses and time off work.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Stats
Here’s a couple of national and local motorcycle accident stats worth taking note of.
- The IIHS says people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle wreck than a car wreck. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle accident victims).
- Nearly one-third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (PDF via NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to 50 percent of standard, touring, and supersport motorcycle riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the III, or just over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. 27 percent showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (on average a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, several thousand dollars more.
Many wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Nashville are prepared to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Do You Need to Hire a Nashville Motorcycle Injury Attorney?
An important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are severely injured, a lawyer will act as an advocate throughout the claims process, which allows you the freedom to recover.
- Victims of wrecks are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Nashville motorcycle crash attorney can help.
- Some victims don’t hire attorneys because of financial pressure. However, the Nashville motorcycle attorneys at Dixon only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Veteran Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Nashville, IL
In addition to personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, Chris Dixon focuses on various other areas. Regarding Nashville motorcycle wrecks, these include:
Feel free to read Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases for additional information about our success as Nashville Motorcycle Injury Lawyers. Here’s some more things to know about our legal services in Nashville, Nashville:
- How much would legal counsel cost to open a motorcycle accident case? The fee depends on the scope of the case. Dixon uses a contingency payment plan, which means you only pay a percentage if we win the case, which allows clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a win could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Dixon’s Nashville Motorcycle Attorneys can provide clients with more information about settlements and rewards.
- What do I do if I’m in a motorcycle accident? The next step is to call Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers can help you through the complicated legal process with experienced Nashville legal counsel.
Contact Your Nashville Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Nashville motorcycle injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned their clients approximately $34,000,000 in rewards. Feel free to view Dixon’s recent cases. Call Us today for additional information about a consultation and free case review from your Nashville Motorcycle Crash Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to represent clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle crash in Nashville, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri cities: